General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

My Trans Am got spit on!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been waiting to hear of other peoples experiences with ****** doin crap to your car- whether its your f-body or not......

let the games begin-

To start, i have a tahoe, and i get out of class come home and realize i should do my Physics homework asap so i dont get confused later. So, i go out to my truck get my back pack and shut my door and when the door shuts my window above the quarter panel shatters/breaks and falls inside my truck!!! WTF! I notice a small hole in the corner of whats left of my window--and sure sh*t someone shot it out, but the BB must have hit the window sooo perfect to not damage the entire window, it was just waiting for me to come along to shut my damn door. This was also just over 2 years ago, come to find out alot of neighbors had the same problem.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^I just moved up with some friends in a place for college. They've been there for a year and i just decided to come back to school after a year of working. Well a couple weeks ago some dipshits drove up and down one of our roads and nailed everyones rearviews with baseball bats. Everyones car got fucked up BUT mine. Cuz i wasn't there obviously, but i wouldve **** a ****** brick and cried.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

^ Wow talk about perfect timing...Yeah when my tahoe got shot out i was like well that sucks...but the sight of spit on a ram air hood that had fresh wax was a heart breaker
Old 07-29-2009, 12:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by brianfromhawaii
heh.

1. purchase shotgun
2. purchase hacksaw
3. cut off 90% of barrel
4. cut up 90% of his body
kinda harsh dont ya think.he wouldnt even get to drive his t/a then. from what i understand, the police kinda frown upon shotgun killings, nationwide.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Staging Lane

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.....put the lotion in the basket.....
Old 07-29-2009, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

You know, saving the spit is pretty damn smart.

I had someone spit on my car window one day while I was at work on post. I was just so pissed that someone did it that I just went off. I didnt even think that the freaking Army keeps DNA on record. I should of sent that crap off and figured out who did it.

Its such a ***** move its unreal.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bballr4567
You know, saving the spit is pretty damn smart.

I had someone spit on my car window one day while I was at work on post. I was just so pissed that someone did it that I just went off. I didnt even think that the freaking Army keeps DNA on record. I should of sent that crap off and figured out who did it.

Its such a ***** move its unreal.
EXACTLY-these people are ****** and have to do something to your car when your not around. I fully admit I did keep the spit- come to find out i know an old co-worker that works for the crime lab where i live. But, in cellular biology/advanced genetics i remember having to test own cheek swabs, and i could do my own- finished in approximately 3 or so hours. Like im actually goin to do that hahahaha
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You all are missing the fact YOU collected the spit. So no cops would ever take that from you and run it for "evidence" You could walk in from a murder scene with evidence you collected and guess what come trial time it gets thrown out! Anything not properly collected gets tossed at suppression hearings... Besides there is no crime committed there is no damage to your car... My point is if you are soo sure of who it is get even!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Staging Lane

what? i wasent being serious....i hope you werent about me acually doing this....But yes your right, if there was no damage there is nothing i can do. But i think you may have missed the point- no offense. No need to say any of that when i just said "like im actually goin to do that"--but i completely understand what you mean about evidence.

Last edited by LSWON_WS6; 07-29-2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: put the lotion in the basket
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

There's only one way to resolve this, since the whole violence thing is apparently being avoided: to the OP, you need to spend the next month on a mission to have sex with the spitter's sister, mom, cousins, and/or girlfriend/wife. Only then will you truly feel better. Or take a **** on his hood, as previously mentioned.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:25 AM
Teching In

kick his ***
Old 07-29-2009, 05:16 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Badguy7
And nobody wants to hear you say you wouldve done this and that when in reality, you wouldnt have done ****. Most of you guys get **** attacks over stupid *** little **** that isnt even worth it.
and obviuosly you dont know me and what i would do,you can bet ur *** anyone messing with my car will be hurtin the next few days.maybe you dont care about your car but others do so **** off punk.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1_K1DD
Its not the size of the dog in the fight.. its the size of the fight in the dog.
true that, but in reality size does matter no?
Old 07-29-2009, 07:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by blackls1ta00
and obviuosly you dont know me and what i would do,you can bet ur *** anyone messing with my car will be hurtin the next few days.maybe you dont care about your car but others do so **** off punk.
I spit on your car... you find me a week later jump my *** and beat me. A month later I own your car, your house, and your wife.

To the OP... just leave him a bit of your own DNA on his car.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's revenge at it's finest:

Step 1: Go to local auto parts store and purchase "Aircraft Paint Remover" in the aerosol can.

Step 2: Locate the perps car.

Step 3: Apply "Aircraft Paint Remover" liberally to said car. I recommend using creativity here...maybe a little script in the car, or a symbol, really the sky is the limit here.

Step 4: Leave.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackonBlackTA
I spit on your car... you find me a week later jump my *** and beat me. A month later I own your car, your house, and your wife.

hooray! internet Thuggin baby! To the OP, i say just give him an equal retaliation.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SPLATT
hooray! internet Thuggin baby! To the OP, i say just give him an equal retaliation.
Why did you quote me? Me thuggin? I don't even know what that means? I am just stating the reality of someone just going and beating the **** out of someone else. This is America, the land of you can sue anyone for almost anything, and probably get a settlement out of it. At the very least you will be paying for hospital bills, and probably a chiropractor for a year, when instead you could have supercharged your ride.

Then you say an equal retaliation? My suggestion was an exact equal retaliation.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 131 Likes on 102 Posts

Wow..this one is getting interesting..

I'm still sticking with my Craigslist idea..harmless and perp can't pinpoint the source.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

in the good ole days you could throw a little sugar in his gas tank. maybe syphon his gas out. i just had a political discussion with a coworker and all i said was should this new health care bill cover illegals and he said F-U at work to me. if a supervisor heard him he would have been written up. so were not talking. i really enjoy listening to other peoples opinions as long as they dont CRAM their opinion down my throat. why do people do that? goodluck, cheers!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackonBlackTA

that might be somewhat true,1 i would give you a chance to explain what you did,2 then i would stomp a mudhole in you,3 while your lawyer is in the hospitol visiting you my g/f not wife would track your woman down and beat her,then spit on your car,sounds even to me.

Quick Reply: My Trans Am got spit on!!