General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

where to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to buy?

hey all,

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section, but im new to the forum and not sure where to post.

Without boring you guys too much, ill try and explain what im after. Basically I own a small business in Australia that deals in mainly fitment of aftermarket accessories to cars from brand new and 2nd hand car yards. In recent months ive had alot of interest from people wanting aftermarket drivetrain components for their rides.

Basically ive been told for anything regarding GM V8's (LS1, LS3, L98 ect) look straight to the good old US of A, as its cheaper for me to buy and ship parts, rather than purchase them locally here. So to the point, im looking to setup a trade account with an aftermarket performance business that are able to supply and ship a large range of go fast bits to me in Aus.

Main things ive been asked about are things such as valve srpings, rods, cams, heads ect. Ive got a GenIII LS1 myself with work done, so im familiar with aforementioned parts, just looking for a supplier basically.

Anyone able to point me in the direction of a company on your side that can help me out?
Old 10-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Teching In

look at the vendors section at the top.. a lot of parts shipped for cheap and good prices
Old 10-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Launching!

Id look at Texas Speed and Performance for LS parts, im not sure if they ship over seas or not but for LS parts they probably make the best quality parts for the price.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:52 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,792 Likes on 1,277 Posts

You can try contacting any of LS1Tech sponsors, listed on the right (or via the Vendor Directory).