General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

BRAND-NEW FIREHAWK hood on eBay!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder if I buy some thread, stitch some firehawk logos in MY floormats, clean them, and try to turn around and sell them for 800$....yeahhhhh sounds like an e-bay winner.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by justin hover
I'll give him these CHEESEBURGERS MAN....for that hood....
I'd rather buy a 2000 *******...makes me wanna smace him in his face..just me though...
IMO if the seller feels they can get their asking price, more power to them. I have seen stuff sell for ridiculous prices(remember the PS3s that went for $6K & more?) & have seen stuff priced ridiculously high. Blackbird lids worth $500? No, but people pay it. I remember a 69 SS camaro on there that looked rough, needed a full restoration & original engine & trans installed back in the car. Dude was asking $40k for it. IMO the seller was out of his mind, but he can ask what he wants its his. Maybe he doesnt want to sell it that bad. $2k might be a lot for the hood but you cant buy them anymore. I would rather have a WS6 hood any day. You wanna have hate & jealousy toward someone because of it then you have a problem. I just laugh when I see something with a ridiculous pricetag on it.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkyJJO
On top of the $1950 he wants a packaging fee. Wow, really?
A packaging fee on a hood is very common. When I bought my ram air hood for my GTP there was a $40 boxing fee & a $135 shipping fee.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for 2,000 though..it's silly to ask for a boxing fee...
I'm just giving him a hard time cause I can..I really don't care at all though...that's just how I work....

I'm outta here