General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

....And the Idiots continue to create stories....LMFAO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

those CL ads are EXACTLY how rumors and false info gets spread around cuz now some 16 yr old kid is gunna read that and then its all over from there...

my "t-bar" roof (I hate when people call it that) leaks but I have the up-most rare bird ever cuz mine came with waterproof carpet...
actually mine dont leak (unless I just throw the tops on real quick and dont line um up in the grooves).

OP, You should really go check out that corvette motor, sounds way more badass than the rest of our 4th gens..
Old 04-28-2011, 12:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fb0dy0nly
those CL ads are EXACTLY how rumors and false info gets spread around cuz now some 16 yr old kid is gunna read that and then its all over from there...
my "t-bar" roof (I hate when people call it that) leaks but I have the up-most rare bird ever cuz mine came with waterproof carpet...
actually mine dont leak (unless I just throw the tops on real quick and dont line um up in the grooves).

OP, You should really go check out that corvette motor, sounds way more badass than the rest of our 4th gens..
^

I've seen a lot worse on craigslist but this ones pretty funny. Some crazy people out there..
Old 04-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of craigs list? I think so!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Did the corvette motor only come in 98s? As stated by FbodyOnly, some 16 year old will buy the car thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread and spout the same mumbo jumbo to everyone when they R.O.C. at the local car spot.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SweeTbone
Did the corvette motor only come in 98s? As stated by FbodyOnly, some 16 year old will buy the car thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread and spout the same mumbo jumbo to everyone when they R.O.C. at the local car spot.
Yea but honestly you cant fix stupid. If some kid buys the car without doing a little research and knowing what he is buying then hes just as stupid as the guy who wrote the for sale ad.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Amen^^^^^