General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Tire seperation or a BLOWN motor??? lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 01:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire seperation or a BLOWN motor??? lol

So Im at my buddies(ty) shop today and he has his brothers 01 WS6 sitting out back which he had brought in with his rollback the night before. So ty says to me "come check this **** out". On our way out to the car ty tells me that his brother had called him late last night from the side of the road with car trouble, and he thought he had a tire seperate on him cuz the car was shaking really bad.

So ty and i go out back and pop the hood on this WS6. Ty starts laughing as he gets in the car to fire it up and im thinking to myself WTF. About that time the motor fires up, and immedeatly shoots to what im guessing is about 4000rmp just banging, shaking, and to beat all hell. I mean this bitch was tryn to raise the devil. We throw it on the lift and there is a freakn hole big enough for me to sick my fist threw and im a big guy (6'7" 285lbs)

HOW IN GODS NAME do you mistake blowing your damn motor that bad for tire seperation i mean JC LOL
Old 04-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Launching!

Damn.. Tire separation is one thing, but a hole that big? Sheeze. Maybe he's just playing dumb to his brother so he doesn't get **** from him lol.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

idk man the guys got this ws6, a lt vette, and a 60's z28. how the hell could you have all those cars and not know you blew the f'ing thing up. i hope his is dumb i told him id take it off his hands for cheap

if its still on the lift ill try to get pics monday