General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

help me find my next v8...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fastest car built so far trapped mid to high 11's. I like the c5 and c6 z06's and if the new z28 is light then I will probably consider that an option. if you MAC think the gen 5 Camaro is heavy at 3800 pounds then I don't know what the caddy ctsv at 4200 pounds is to you...those are the ones with the lsa at least...
Old 04-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lsx_production
fastest car built so far trapped mid to high 11's. I like the c5 and c6 z06's and if the new z28 is light then I will probably consider that an option. if you MAC think the gen 5 Camaro is heavy at 3800 pounds then I don't know what the caddy ctsv at 4200 pounds is to you...those are the ones with the lsa at least...
I do think the Gen 5 is heavy i bet my friend when i had minor bolt ons but only for the fact that i had better power to weight ratio don't get me wrong any car will be extremely fast in my standards if they have a S/C or turbo added like the CTS-V but for a car that's all motor weighing 3800lbs that's a little much. IMO I def would take a CTS-V over any other luxury 4 door sports car tho just because they are cheaper than its competitors and im sure it beats most of them if not all of them.

Quick Reply: help me find my next v8...