General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.
View Poll Results: Which way to spend tax return
Brand new LS3 top end
0%
Speed engineering full longtubes and exhaust
33.33%
Hp tuners pro with wideband
33.33%
Your reccomendation
33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

4 options, you decide

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 4 options, you decide

Vehicle is a 06 Denali with a 6.0l awd

So I have 4 options to chose from with my tax returns. I'll make a poll to make it easier. Looking to spend about $1500 or less. Leaning towards option 1

Opt 1- full ls3 top end, all brand new. Includes 821 heads, with valves, BTR dual rate springs and titanium retainers, stock rockers , comp push rods, morel lifters, gaskets, comp cam and a ls3 intake. Literally all brand new from gm. Buddy has it all and wants $1200 for everything but I think I can get it for $1000

Opt 2- speed engineering 1 7/8 longtubes with there new dual exhaust and a tune.

Opt 3- HP tuners PRO with AEM wideband

Opt 4- on3performance turbo kit

Last edited by parks450; 02-18-2016 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:46 PM
12 Second Club

you didn't say if its a stick or auto.... if its auto and only a $1500 mod budget then stall HAS to be on any list then a good pair of drag radials to hook it on some spare wheels that ought to burn your current budget and drop your et close to a full second.

Looking at your cars in sig I am assuming its none of those and being ls1 tech I am assuming 4th gen f body but your not giving us much to go on....also don't know if there are already any mods on this mystery vehicle

M6 car
Old 02-18-2016, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by murphinator
you didn't say if its a stick or auto.... if its auto and only a $1500 mod budget then stall HAS to be on any list then a good pair of drag radials to hook it on some spare wheels that ought to burn your current budget and drop your et close to a full second.

Looking at your cars in sig I am assuming its none of those and being ls1 tech I am assuming 4th gen f body but your not giving us much to go on....also don't know if there are already any mods on this mystery vehicle

M6 car
Sorry about that, its been updated. It's a 06 Denali, awd. 408 I'm accumulating parts for but won't happen for awhile, probably next year so looking for something until then

Quick Reply: 4 options, you decide