General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Fast lsxrt intake and fuel rail help.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast lsxrt intake and fuel rail help.

Does anyone know the correct FAST part number for a fuel crossover line that will work with the FAST LSXRT truck intake manifold and FAST fuel rails that have the 8an fitting for the fuel crossover line? I ordered the one from FAST that was recommended with there fuel rail kit and LSXRT 102 mm. intake, however it is to short at 12 inches and wont fit around the back or over the top of the intake. If you try to run it around the front it will be in the way of the throttle body. I am not impressed with FAST at this point. Oh and their directions are horrible by the way. Any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated!

Last edited by Seabee; 04-21-2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Miss spelling
Old 05-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just make your own. I ordered a foot of fuel line and some AN fittings. Took all of 5 min to make. Not hard at all and you can route it how you want. I put mine in the back to clean up the front. You can see it in the back. Hard to see since the firewall is black, but you get the idea.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Thanks for all the info all. Ghost nice intake set up. Is this in a 5.3 liter truck? If so we're you able to use the existing fuel purge solenoid in the factory location?
Old 05-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

Mine is on a LS3 set up. Non returnless fuel rail. You can always run the stocker and maybe just run spacers so you can clear the top shell.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the info ghost, I will try it out. You happy with the fast intake? Notice any performance improvements in torq and horsepower throughout the rpm band?
Old 05-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Staging Lane

I wish I could answer your last question! Right now trucks not running. Finishing up the swap but should be soon, I hope! Keep us posted on your project