General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

ZL1 mufflers on 4th gen

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ZL1 mufflers on 4th gen

I bought some ZL1 mufflers with the cutouts in them to try to put them on when I do headers and true duals on my 2000 WS6. Anyone ever done this before? And does anyone know if you can order the TSP X Pipe/true duals without the bullets in them (not listed)? Got the idea from my buddies c6 he bought which had the Z06 version and sounds mean but can be switched off for comfortable driving. Only things I’m concerned about is the angle of the tips and the figment of the muffler under the car (which is why I went ZL1 not Z06).
Old 12-06-2018, 08:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by GBodyShuffle
I bought some ZL1 mufflers with the cutouts in them to try to put them on when I do headers and true duals on my 2000 WS6. Anyone ever done this before? And does anyone know if you can order the TSP X Pipe/true duals without the bullets in them (not listed)? Got the idea from my buddies c6 he bought which had the Z06 version and sounds mean but can be switched off for comfortable driving. Only things I’m concerned about is the angle of the tips and the figment of the muffler under the car (which is why I went ZL1 not Z06).
You have a pic?
Old 12-14-2018, 12:12 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Of the mufflers? They aren’t on the car yet I’m in NY and away for work right now so it’s in the barn for the winter