General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Ls3 lsx swapped tahoe!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 04:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls3 lsx swapped tahoe!

Hello everyone I just recently got a aluminum 2013 LS3/L94 I believe. I was looking to achieve 500+rwhp if possible. Now I was originally going with the F-35 cam, but I decided to go a different route since a lot of trucks & cars already have that cam. So I went with Spikes Performance custom grind cam specs are 245/258 not sure on lift .64X
to go with this cam I needed to flycut my pistons. I went ahead and milled the heads .40 to get some more compression. I have Full Bolt ons as well as a trutrac differential followed with some 4.11s. I have a 4l60e worried that thing will blow soon especially because of my 5C torque converter. Truck is running on E85 only. I swapped out to the 450 walbro fuel pump and running 50lb injectors. I will more than likely upgrade in the future to bigger ones. Not sure if to install 4.56 gears or stay with 4.11s. I have a nitrous kit but I doubt this cam is good for spray. My question is how much power do you guys think I’d be pushing to the wheels? What do you think 1/4 wise? Also this is my first 6.2 so what else should I do to get more power? P&P heads or a set of some PRCs or Mamo heads? I was considering the Holley hi ram intake as well. Thanks in advance for the feedback, going to try it out this weekend at the racetrack I will keep everyone updated.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

P&P heads, Cam, CAI, 1 7/8 LT headers, dual exhaust, E85, and a good tune should put you at 500rwhp or more. You should be close.
Who tuned your truck?
Old 02-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 383z
P&P heads, Cam, CAI, 1 7/8 LT headers, dual exhaust, E85, and a good tune should put you at 500rwhp or more. You should be close.
Who tuned your truck?
Tuned by the GOAT himself Spike. Thanks for the feedback I was going to test it at the track today and just my luck it’s raining all day. Definitely pulls hard.

Quick Reply: Ls3 lsx swapped tahoe!