General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

PLEASE HELP... (New here, plz forgive me...)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP... (New here, plz forgive me...)

Cars a 01 SS. Pulled the ls1 (5.7L) Out, due to adding 3 Windows in the bottom of the ls1. Lol
I put 243's On W/ A Large TSP Cam, TSP Double Springs, and TSP clips and Retainers, TSP Molly pushrods, Ls7 Lifter... IN a 5.3L (truck motor). Used wiring and Intake off ls1. Along with all the other "goodies" -Run down on The car...
My Problem.... after a Couple ecu flashes. (Tune) lol car WAS running fine, for 2 weeks. No issues really, besides needED a AFR gauge to make sure its not Too lean "" "" "". Well the car Backfired on me, "died" i got it Fired back up... Got it home. (Being throttle was stuck what Seems like 25% Around 2k, Driving.) Got home, started it Up, Jumped to 3-4K Rpm... after messing with vacuum lines, throttle cables, plugs and sensors along with Cruise Control Crap, NO luck... Found out I Burned up the Bigger vacuum spot in the back, along with the MAP sensor... so bought a used/Good ls1 intake, new MAP and got it all back going. First try, it fired right up idled good. I drove it a couple times, no Issues. (Got the AFR, so at That point was giving it 80-100% Throttle, ((NOWHERE Near Redline.)))) Welll Its all of a sudden running Pretty Rich on the Big end, Lean under load (Only near 2k Rpm) threw a MAP code, so I replaced it Again, thinking the MAP is Making it run Rich in WOT, and possible making it (Idle Up HIGH AS HELL))) no luck. Debating... ReLearn TPS??? fuel Damper?, fuel Regulator?, bad wiring or ground?, or EVAP/AIR is adding excess Fresh air?, near idle and Low Rpm. Then computer tries to correct?
ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
soooo lost... 😪 :'(

((Burnt Intake Pic))) passenger side Port, Farthest Back cylinder. Burned 2 Ports on Rear Passenger side.

((Burnt Intake pic)) back side, Bigger vaccum line. -_- **Replaced Whole intake.

((Pic for Reference)) All back together Now. (((STILL HAVING ISSUES. HIGH IDLE ISSUES.))

Quick Reply: PLEASE HELP... (New here, plz forgive me...)