General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Delightful Motor Week Camaro & Firebird video

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 09:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 517 Likes on 373 Posts

Default Delightful Motor Week Camaro & Firebird video

These F-bodies are just ageless and no wonder the values are rising. I still can't believe I've had my 2001 T/A 'vert since new. I enjoy it so much.
This video shows the cars so well plus it really hit home for me when they showed the Camaro/Mustang matchup at the beginning.. I bought a new 1982 Mustang GT and enjoyed it immensely while my friends who bought the 1982 Trans Ams twiddled their thumbs while their cars sat in the dealership shop time and time again with that poor running Cross-Fire engine. I've owned both Mustangs and F-bodies ever since but I lucked out when I bought my first one. It could have changed my entire outlook if I bought the GM as my first 'new' car. I never had an issue with the 5.0 but after 6 years of ownership I sold the GT which needed paint and many things that were poor quality and typical of the 1980's.
I paid $9,616 for that '82 GT with 13% interest!! You think inflation is bad now, well for those of us that lived through the late 70's Carter years and early 80's Reagan years, this is nothing.
Enjoy the video. it's a blast from the past.

Quick Reply: Delightful Motor Week Camaro & Firebird video