General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Tuned by Frost

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2023, 12:11 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZBrink
I too tried calling Pairs this week and left a VM but didn't get a call back. Were you able to get a phone number for Steve? Home address?
No, didn't need to since I was able to get my package. But apparently the owner of Pair's is like best friends with Steve and even he has trouble getting in touch with him now. Also I'd just keep calling until he picks up. His voice-mail was full when I called so I'm guessing he gets quite a bit of phone calls over steve.

Last edited by Aganger58; 08-12-2023 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2023, 11:54 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 206 Likes on 173 Posts

It seems like the guy has gone down the tubes with personal issues and is toast when it comes to tuning services. Sad, because he was a stand up guy with an excellent reputation on here before whatever went down.
Old 09-25-2023, 01:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting my computer back

Finally got my computer back from Tunedbyfrost I had to call the sheriffs office and spoke with Sargent Peters about the situation. He sent an officer to talk to him and go my computer back within 3 days. If you sent your out trip to either call that machine shop where you sent the computer to see if it’s there and if they can ship it back. Or if Steve picked it up I say call the sheriffs office (434)848-3133 and let them know the situation. They already know about Steve Williams so they can help you get your pcm back.

❌DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TUNEDBYFROST❌

reputation is down the drain. I will be getting my base tune by Michigan Motors sports emailed them and they respond right away. Be careful and always double check who you sent out your pcms to.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by RevGTO
It seems like the guy has gone down the tubes with personal issues and is toast when it comes to tuning services. Sad, because he was a stand up guy with an excellent reputation on here before whatever went down.
Yup any of us who have been in this for a while recognize the name, something definitely went potato.
The following users liked this post:
Stephen Nix (09-25-2023)
Old 09-25-2023, 07:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
I'm honestly not sure why folks would ship off their PCM to anybody without first contacting them, making sure that turnaround time is confirmed, etc. I would want to speak to a person (or at least exchange e-mails) before doing this.

I just had a Q-jet rebuild done by a shop many states away. I wouldn't have even thought about sending them a core until first speaking to someone there.
This right here is how I do my business. Yea we've all seen the Frost name floating around over the years but apparently something happened.

Hopefully you all get your stuff back. Yea I get being sick with the bullvid, but there comes a point when you have customer's money and items in your possession and your honesty as a man kicks in to where you have to make the situation right. That's the part that's **** to me, unless you're laid up on a damn hospital bed not able to use your hands, there is no excuse for the lack of communication. Call me a dick for thinking like that, well I am a dick when it's this long later for some of you all and you're still hanging. Show me my **** at that point or a death certificate.

Quick Reply: Tuned by Frost