General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Whats too fast.........??????

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 08:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Redneckbmxer24
mid 10 sec KB cobra here
Is that in street trim? Damn, those mustangs are fast.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by NosboySS
I'm out here in CA and I would give anything for the cops to just back off a little. I did a test one time and sure enough I got pulled over. I had my 100% street legal just smogged a week before Formula and decided to take it out with the Welds. Fatties out back (stet legal tires) and skinnies up front (totally legal also). Looked mean as hell, but quiet and slow as hell. Got to the gas station about 2miles from my house and got pulled over. 4 more cops pulled AND an "inspector" pulled in later to go over the entire car. I just laughed cause all I got was a window tint ticket (only 1 window was tinted also!)
Dude that sucks ! They don't play around over there. I guess we got it real easy over here. I never even heard or saw an "Inspector" around here(seriously). My car has no front plate,a loud *** Exhaust,a 750 watt system with 2 12's and 5% limo tint (1/4 way down the windshield too,all you see is my knuckles on the steering wheel) I also drive around with my Weld's & MT/street slicks and I never once got a ticket. As a matter of fact I thought I was gonna get pulled over a couple of times but the NYPD was just slowing down eyeballing me to check out my car. They actual rolled down the window on the Highway and asked me how much HP I had! I wave at them now! lol

Last edited by NYC FRANK; 07-17-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NYC FRANK
Dude that sucks ! They don't play around over there. I guess we got it real easy over here. I never even heard or saw an "Inspector" around here(seriously). My car has no front plate,a loud *** Exhaust,a 750 watt system with 2 12's and 5% limo tint (1/4 way down the windshield too,all you see is my knuckles on the steering wheel) and I never got a ticket. As a matter of fact I thought I was gonna get pulled over a couple of times but the NYPD was just slowing down eyeballing me to check out my car. I wave at them now! lol

Got a room for rent??? lol Ill be there in a week with a suitcase, my truck and my trailor! You SOB's are lucky without the tree huggin hippies to ruin everything

Spellbound has a different car everytime I see him...lol He just calls them by their color now and everyone knows what hes talking about.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say 8's!