General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

SS driver is killed while racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 07:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by erikthegoalie
Yes sir....then again walking outside is a risk everyday...you gotta love life and take it as it comes! Do NOT fear death... as it is a part of life....enjoy it!!!

But at the same time you must avoid doing things that give a higher than acceptable risk of death. Some of us want to live past the age of 25.

You wouldn't go 140 mph into a corner labeled as 25 mph, in a convertible, with no seatbelt on, in the winter, after a fresh snowfall, before the road had been plowed, with drag radials..........right?

Same logic. Don't do stupid things, don't take uneccesary risks. There is a middle ground between not leaving your house and looking for a way to die young.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no doubt
Old 07-31-2006, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Default Fun=risk taking, sometimes

Just wanted to say it was the first time ive gone this fast, wow i pegged my camaro and honestly it was the best feeling in my life! I never new on a a4 4th gear can be so damn fast it was better than 3rd! I use to want higher gears now I love my 3.23s I mean you switch to 4th at 135 and then all the sudden your pegged I thought the wind would slow me down uh ah, no sir! anyways 4th gear was alot different on the 4.10 geared fbody with more hp i drove. Sorry for subject change but hey I could of died if one of the motorist decided to turn into the fast line when i was flying by them at 150. But I can die from bird flu to I eat alot of chicken.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Automaticfastic
Just wanted to say it was the first time ive gone this fast, wow i pegged my camaro and honestly it was the best feeling in my life! I never new on a a4 4th gear can be so damn fast it was better than 3rd! I use to want higher gears now I love my 3.23s I mean you switch to 4th at 135 and then all the sudden your pegged I thought the wind would slow me down uh ah, no sir! anyways 4th gear was alot different on the 4.10 geared fbody with more hp i drove. Sorry for subject change but hey I could of died if one of the motorist decided to turn into the fast line when i was flying by them at 150. But I can die from bird flu to I eat alot of chicken.

I think you forgot the [/saracasm] at the end of your post.

BTW: I hope you don't really think avian flus are spread by eating chicken.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Rip