General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

how many converts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 01:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default how many converts?

how many people have bought an fbody after riding with you? i've had one former mustang owner buy a 94 z28 and another wants a trans am. i think i need to quit letting people ride in my car. i live in a small town and see the same cars every day and i dont wanna see anymore camaros like mine. i like the exclusivity factor. is it just me or do mustang guys change sides more often than we do?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:19 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my buddies for the most part are all die hard ford lovers (dumbshits) with 5.0's and another guy has been a honda man forever...well needless to say they all want my car....the honda guy is looking for a older ltx whatever year...and the 5.0 guys want a ws6!!! hey once youve been in the best you jus cant go back to that other **** i guess
Old 07-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My roomate joined the club. I used to try to explain what its like driving around in a muscle car. I used to tell him street racing stories but it wasnt until he got his first ride in my firehawk. We were driving down a two lane and we got into the turn lane to go left, a mustang pulls up and revs. Without hesitation I pull back out and chase down the stang. We both get on to the highway, by this time with me in the lead. We slow down to 20 and hit it. The engine screamed and got loose as I hit the next gear, I hear "holy ****" from my left as he clutched the arm rest. I took it up to 130 and put bus lengths on the stang. He later said that was the fastest he ever got to 130 in his life! Few days later he bought a 96 Camaro SS. check it out on my website.