General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

It Finally Happened *rant*

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006 | 05:05 PM
12 Second Club

Angry It Finally Happened *rant*

Some dumb F**k opened there door into my qrt panel on the passenger side. I have a nice 4-5" dent that has me pissed. Im alway so careful about parking, i drive around atleast one lap before i part. i hate parking lots and now i have good reason. i just knew someday it would happen. I parked on the end, which i always try to do. it was yesturday. i parked all the way over, even on the line. it still wasnt enough. i think it was a white 4 door older deville or some other sort of cadillac. the old lady must have been waiting for someone who could die tomorrow and doesnt care. im 90% sure it was then. Ill get pics up later, its the first and only one on the car..i am sick On the plus side i picked up some new fog lights for her.
Old 09-07-2006 | 05:39 PM
11 Second Club

I hate stupid people like carlos mencia says dee dee deeeeee
Old 09-07-2006 | 06:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

man that sucks that happend to my TA on the passenger side. but the dent that makes me the mad the most, is some idiot in the target parking lot went forward instead of backward and nailed the nose of my TA, it destroyed my liscence plate and webbed up the paint. Then a couple weeks later my brother backed up into it again and hit the hood right in between the ram air ports.

WHATS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE
Old 09-08-2006 | 02:00 PM
12 Second Club

maybe this is a sign n i should just get everything fixed now, i have those spider-web cracks in both my front and rear bumper. I just dont have the money right now and the car is seemingly going down hill little by little. pisses me off
Old 09-08-2006 | 02:53 PM
TECH Veteran

dam people cant drive these days im serious, it pisses me off people need to watch what there doing..
Old 09-08-2006 | 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

+1 for hating parking lots. I always park out in the open by myself, and if I have to park in a closed off spot, I always try to get next to nice looking cars, b/c maybe they have a little respect for other nice cars.
Old 09-14-2006 | 12:07 PM
Launching!

yeah, youd think if someone were to commit to a 20k obligation they would pay alittle more attention to what they are doing!! or atleast appreciate a beautiful car and the work/$$$$ someone did to get it where it is. people these days are just plain lazy, irresponsible, careless and lacking any common sense or respect for other peoples stuff. and its not just the stupid ones anymore, its the general public that I try to avoid! I hate parking lots!! I park away from everyone and walk, I watch my car like I would my kid, I have a two way responder for my alarm, parameter sensors so it chirps when you get within 1 foot of it. I am paranoid for good reasons. Ive been backed into on the front and rear, keyed a number of times, I got 2 nice door dents in my drivers side rear qtr panel from some guy in las vegas. luckly he was still parked next to me when I came out, I didnt have my "be good stick" with me so I beat the **** out of his suburban with my fist, every panel it helped me feel better but it didnt fix the eye sore on my car I had a guy back up onto my fiberglass hood at the local mall parking lot... sometimes I wish I had a beater ford festiva or something i dont care about so I return the favor to some of these idiots.
Old 09-17-2006 | 05:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

no joke. that sucks man. after spending all the time and money on my the new paint job. I will castrate someone for opening the door on my baby. I mean the funny thing is. when you part way out in the middle of nowhere, when I always come out, the biggest POS is parked right next to me. and I mean over the line so close I want to set that car on fire. haha. while there are 500 other spots all over the place. I think I am going to be bringing cones home that we have to put out infront of our work trucks and place one in each spot around my car. haha
Old 09-17-2006 | 01:52 PM
Banned

When I park next to a shitbox I always take their make/model/plate # down and/or a picture of their car showing the plate w/my phone for insurance/poilice purposes.
Old 09-17-2006 | 02:29 PM
On The Tree

I used to be extremely paranoid. But I've eased some mainly because of a friend of mine. I still wouldn't like a ding, but this guy I know is the first guy in the Phx area to start the paintless dent repair. See if there is one in your area. I've seen this guy fix entire quarter panels that were bashed in. He and most any other good dent guys can get the ding out in 5 minutes. Look it up. But it still sucks, a complete lack of respect for people's property. It's never happened to me, but they'd better hope I don't see them do it.
Old 09-17-2006 | 02:36 PM
On The Tree

What's even worse is when some damn soccer mom hauling around 6 kids in her durango parks next to you and the kids just start flinging doors open, to the point of the door bouncing back they fling it open so hard. I park a looooong ways away in bigger parking lots. I would rather walk for an extra minute than be pissed off that my car got nailed. Old people are bad too, they never seem to get their car lined up in the middle of the parking spot, it's all cocked off to one side. I think they should section off parking lots
up front- old people parking, wider spots
middle- common cars, normal spots, soccer mom parking etc....
end- larger trucks, maybe hauling trailers etc....
way the **** out- Us, and other people who care for their cars, area to be ropped off w/ velvet ropes and a coutesy car cover to keep bird **** off.

I know, I'm dreaming here.
Old 09-17-2006 | 03:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
What's even worse is when some damn soccer mom hauling around 6 kids in her durango parks next to you and the kids just start flinging doors open, to the point of the door bouncing back they fling it open so hard. I park a looooong ways away in bigger parking lots. I would rather walk for an extra minute than be pissed off that my car got nailed. Old people are bad too, they never seem to get their car lined up in the middle of the parking spot, it's all cocked off to one side. I think they should section off parking lots
up front- old people parking, wider spots
middle- common cars, normal spots, soccer mom parking etc....
end- larger trucks, maybe hauling trailers etc....
way the **** out- Us, and other people who care for their cars, area to be ropped off w/ velvet ropes and a coutesy car cover to keep bird **** off.

I know, I'm dreaming here.
The further you park from the store the more inviting your car is to thieves/vandals, ESPECIALLY at night.