General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

People are hating my car

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006 | 11:57 AM
12 Second Club

Default People are hating my car

I have no idea who does this but last night my tire was poped and my side door kicked and scraped a lot. And the worst part is I already have a lot of other things to fix (oil, transmission fluid etc) and now these punks are killing my car! Its like if sombody was slowly scraping my heart with a knife.
Old 09-11-2006 | 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

People are jealous of cars that they like and can't have. Just keep a close eye on it when you can and try to figure out who is doing it. Sucks to hear, hope things work out for the best.
Old 09-11-2006 | 12:12 PM
Administrator

How about putting it in a garage?
Old 09-11-2006 | 12:14 PM
NKAWTG...N

Where do you live? Your location says "USSR" which last time I checked doesn't exsist anymore.

But I suggest parking it in well lit places that are highly visible, Don't leave it outside at night, etc
Old 09-11-2006 | 12:40 PM
10 Second Club

If I caught someone doing that **** I think I would be the one getting arested! Sorry to hear man.
Old 09-11-2006 | 01:00 PM
12 Second Club

my parents took all the garage space so have to leave it outside =(
Old 09-11-2006 | 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are there any ex girlfriends? You live with your parents, so hopefully you aren't one of those young kids that fly up and down your neighborhood, pissing off your neighbors
Old 09-11-2006 | 01:13 PM
Staging Lane

did you go around and screw with other peoples **** when you were younger? If so then it must be coming back full throttle. Hope you catch the kids
Old 09-11-2006 | 01:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sleepinghawk
Are there any ex girlfriends? You live with your parents, so hopefully you aren't one of those young kids that fly up and down your neighborhood, pissing off your neighbors
I go slow as **** in my neighborhood and the ************* still call the cops on me. Cant wait till I move to ghetto *** manassas where noone gives a ****.
Old 09-11-2006 | 01:21 PM
TECH Veteran

ya man sorry to hear that but prob just some jealous kids, but i still dont know what could drive a person to mess with a car. ESPECIALLY an F- body.
Old 09-11-2006 | 01:49 PM
12 Second Club

yea i drive real slow on my street and my car is not that loud at all comparing to other punks that fly by here so it shouldnt be that distracting but i guess they are just jelous
Old 09-11-2006 | 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by craz28
yea i drive real slow on my street and my car is not that loud at all comparing to other punks that fly by here so it shouldnt be that distracting but i guess they are just jelous
I ask cause there are some *** holes, that just like to mess your **** up. If it only happens in your neighborhood, then I would pin it down to when it keeps happening, especially if it is on the weekends. Then just give up a sat night and hide out. But the girlfriend (ex) if there is one might know that you are all about your car and just want revenge. You might want to check with your local police just incase they know of your area being hit, plus if you get lucky and catch someone at least the police will have it on file. Plus you can ask the police what you should do and not do if you catch someone. Good luck.
Old 09-11-2006 | 04:06 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sleepinghawk
I ask cause there are some *** holes, that just like to mess your **** up. If it only happens in your neighborhood, then I would pin it down to when it keeps happening, especially if it is on the weekends. Then just give up a sat night and hide out. But the girlfriend (ex) if there is one might know that you are all about your car and just want revenge. You might want to check with your local police just incase they know of your area being hit, plus if you get lucky and catch someone at least the police will have it on file. Plus you can ask the police what you should do and not do if you catch someone. Good luck.

RIGHT......... ask what you shouldnt and should do. If it was my car I probaly would drop them down a sewer!!!
Old 09-11-2006 | 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

Probavbly stupid ricers who are jealous of your nice car.

If you catch them just kill them, that many more scumbags off the streets
Old 09-11-2006 | 04:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by craz28
And the worst part is I already have a lot of other things to fix (oil, transmission fluid etc) and now these punks are killing my car! Its like if sombody was slowly scraping my heart with a knife.
</lurk>
Man, I hear you so loud and clear. I have **** to pay for, and no money to pay with, but recently lost a T-top. When that thing hit the street behind he, it was litterally like Someone had attacked my heart. So I feel ya, bro.

I don't know what would be worse, not having anyone but myself to be mad at, or to have a buring anger at someone, but not knowing who.

Bad day, man.

It's kind of like that saying from Fight Club, "The things you own end up owning you."
</lurk>
Old 09-11-2006 | 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ls1Bait
RIGHT......... ask what you shouldnt and should do. If it was my car I probaly would drop them down a sewer!!!
Because while you are dropping them down the sewer, their dad is in court sueing you for everything you own and winning it because you hurt his 14 year old, under age, straight A school kid.
Old 09-11-2006 | 04:44 PM
TECH Resident

Hey man, I know how you feel.

Last week someone slashed my tire and the side of the car was also keyed last srping. I go to college and it sucks having a nice car parked in the lots. I always park in well lit areas etc.. but it just doesn't matter. I don't understand how people get there jollies off over doing **** to other peoples cars. It just pisses me off that grown adults act like fricken high schoolers still. Just because they don't work hard enough or manage there money well enough to own a nice car themselves gives them no right to do that.
Old 09-11-2006 | 10:02 PM
11 Second Club

I hate hearing about stuff like this. Definitely some jealous douchebag.
Old 09-12-2006 | 12:42 AM
TECH Veteran

my dog keeps jumping on my car at night in the garage

he left a few scratches on the near perfect 12yr old paint..

my dad kicked him in the nuts for doing it once to his truck and my Z

Last edited by @nthony; 09-12-2006 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-12-2006 | 08:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by @nthony
my dog keeps jumping on my car at night in the garage

he left a few scratches on the near perfect 12yr old paint..

my dad kicked him in the nuts for doing it once to his truck and my Z
haha!