General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

SOB this sucks people need to learn how to drive

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was making a left turn about a week after I bought my car. Some little 16yo ******** in a 93 Mustang GT thinks it would be cool to jam on the gas and try to scare me. I heard his engine rev way up and he was coming at me fast. I stepped on the gas and as it shifted into 2nd I hit a patch of gravel and lost it. Did a nice, long, smoky 180 and slammed the passenger side into an 8" curb. Dented and scratched both rims, knocked me out of alignment, but luckily nothing else. I had the tops off so I was covered in rubber smoke. Then the kid had the ***** to roll back by and laugh. Didn't even have plates on his car! I was pissed but at least the body came out unscathed....
Old 09-25-2006, 08:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 382WS6
I was making a left turn about a week after I bought my car. Some little 16yo ******** in a 93 Mustang GT thinks it would be cool to jam on the gas and try to scare me. I heard his engine rev way up and he was coming at me fast. I stepped on the gas and as it shifted into 2nd I hit a patch of gravel and lost it. Did a nice, long, smoky 180 and slammed the passenger side into an 8" curb. Dented and scratched both rims, knocked me out of alignment, but luckily nothing else. I had the tops off so I was covered in rubber smoke. Then the kid had the ***** to roll back by and laugh. Didn't even have plates on his car! I was pissed but at least the body came out unscathed....
Even though the kid was a dick, that one doesnt really sound like his fault, picture your self in his shoes; you rev at some guy and he tries to take off and spins out into a curb. Can't really blame that one on him. Sorry about your car though
Old 09-25-2006, 09:07 AM
12 Second Club

little **** still should have stoped and asked if you were ok instead of driving by and laughing ....but then again im sure if he would have stoped you probly would have put him in the hospital
Old 09-25-2006, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

alright so heres the run down so far
1 rim
1 fender repair
1 trans pan
front fashia repair
4 wheel alignment
$1300 and they havent even got into the brakes yet they say it reads right front hub voltage short and hub is $500 so i guess the bill is 1800 and the dont know about my rear axel being bent all i have to say if he doesnt pay i will snap
Old 09-25-2006, 07:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

THat really sucks about your car dude. My father ht part of a Tractor TRailer Brake Drum. My father and I were cruising down the highway doing the speed limit. All of a suden there was an object in the raod, and he could get over cause there was a car or the a tinny brake down lane. My father thought it was a a piece of a tractor Trailer tire. We also had the tops off. So my father strattles it he miraculously cleared everything up front then all of a sudden heard 2 big bangs and one of the t-tops shadering. 3,800 dollars in damage to a mint condition Red 2002 Trans Am WS^ with 15,000 miles on it. it ripped the heat shield out from in between the gas tank (Full) and the exhaust pipe. Almost severed one of the tail pipes, dented the frame. But none of the plastics were damaged (thank god). But the state is claiming it as his fault and so there is a nice surcharge from the insurance company and his hearing isnt until next year to fight the surcharge. At least he got an under coating and a better sound Cat-Back for the car (all payed for by the insurance company).

I did a lot of motorcycle riding when I lived in New England, I have had cars, suvs etc come into my lane. And had a near miss when a Police van pulled out right infron of me. Luckily I jsut scimmed across this guys bumper and I stayed on the bike.

Hope you have you car payed for fully by that family
Tilly