General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

How to tell a true WS6... HELP ME!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 05:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kooks will offer better performance over pacesetters when the bolt ons start mounting. its been proven over and over.

Is it worth it? Maybe on a big cube lsX, but on a bolt on/heads/cam/gas/stock cube car....not in my opinion.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LS1 Lifeguard
you know guys i really dont care what you have to say because i know my info is right and personally thats all i care about.
Then why post on this board? If you know it all, then why bother asking questions? If you know your info is right, then why the hell did you think that all WS6's came with the LS6 intake manifold and had different spoilers? Sounds to me like you THINK your info is right, but you are wrong. People are here to help you on the things you don't know, just don't be so damn hard headed about it and you wont get flamed.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

the spoiler on my 94 ta is the same as an 02 ws6. lol man u need to get one them wings west double stacked ricer wings ftw and the ram air hood that is liek 8 inches high
Old 11-30-2006, 01:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Okay, the tall spoiler here was available on the following Birds.

Base Model Trans Am
WS6 Trans Am
Trans Am Firehawk

It is the SAME spoiler for all three.

Now, this "low level" one piece spoiler was available on the following Birds.

Base Model Firebird
Firebird Formula
WS6 Formula
Formula Firehawk

You can have a WS6 and have it be the low spoiler, but it would have to be a WS6 Formula. You CANNOT have any type of Trans Am (98-02) with the low level spoiler. There is NO SUCH THING as a WS6 spoiler. Whatever model you ordered the WS6 package on, either the Formula or Trans Am, you got the spoiler that was on the base model.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 590 Likes on 468 Posts

I've actually seen a few TA's with low rise spoilers. Goofy looking if you ask me.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Staging Lane

alright Milla, your right i dont know everything but the ls6 intake i was corrected on but the spoiler issue i was right as proved by SweeTbone. I cant admit that not all my info is correct but on this issue i was corrected an i accepted what i consider right now. BUT spoilers do come differently lol plus i love listening to people, they're stupid, inconsistant, and like to put immature comments on the internet because they can get away with it.

Quick Reply: How to tell a true WS6... HELP ME!