General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

43000 dollar ws6

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stage274
I get my price.
But not many others do or will.

and I wont have to wait that long
Only time will tell.

the car has every tag on it , thier even tags on the shocks, I would never take 32,500 never.
That may be but it doesn't change the fact that a mass produced car loses value the moment it's titled and driven off a dealerships lot. And subsequently continues to lose some value every year that passes unless it becomes an official classic which the 2002 WS6 does not qualify for yet.

But good luck.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Launching!

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by darrensls1
But not many others do or will.

Only time will tell.

That may be but it doesn't change the fact that a mass produced car loses value the moment it's titled and driven off a dealerships lot. And subsequently continues to lose some value every year that passes unless it becomes an official classic which the 2002 WS6 does not qualify for yet.

But good luck.
your right cars are just money hungry beast, you loose money when you drive it off the dealers lot. Thanks mike.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just so everyone knows his 02 ceta that he talks about is on a salvaged title yea that right i know who you are. He goes to this spot south of chicago in lemont called "4 corners" its a big hang out for street racers and car nuts.... his so called prescious baby was stolen and returned almost completely gutted which is why its not worth ****. seats had to be replaced tons of ****....your not fooling anyone and dont worry about my cars.....I want nothin to do with a person like you. Your a cheap immitation thats it. Go take your S/C CETA and your 383 stroker with your P88 and shove it up your ***. Dont come on this board tryin to defend the your stupidty and call me out bro when you dont even know who i am. You need to check that **** at the door.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
12 Second Club

and for once and all lets just set the record straight for everyone concerning this almighty ls6 block issue...for starters lets take a look:

The LS6 shares its basic block design with the GM LS1 engine, but other changes were made such as windows cast into the block between cylinders. An improved intake manifold, higher-lift cam, and higher compression ratio boost output compared to the LS1, and a new oiling system is better suited to high lateral acceleration

Ok first off you can by a used ls6 on the board for 300...and the cam for cheap as well not to mention the vast others. oil pump is like 100 brand new and lets see the windows cast into the block hmmm lets take a closer look shall we

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....86&postcount=8

There Please read that and then read it again so you can shut the **** up about your ****** block....here in the great words of JRP

THE LS6 BLOCK DOES NOT INCREASE HP, REPEAT AFTER ME "IF I HAVE AN LS6 BLOCK IT DOES NOT INCREASE POWER". LEARN IT, SAY IT, REPEAT IT.

Damn was that so hard......??? i think not!
Old 03-09-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

this is stupid, do i get to sell my camaro for 20 mill because it didnt come turbocharged from the factory?
Old 03-09-2007, 12:14 AM
TECH Regular

I admit, the car is very nice, but 47k... I think not
Old 03-09-2007, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

that person was charging more because he didnt have a garage to store it in??? then he wants to complain and mark it up 9000 because he paid that....his lost not the buyer's (medicine is screwin with me so spelling and grammar sucks)
Old 03-09-2007, 02:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YellowMonster87
Just so everyone knows his 02 ceta that he talks about is on a salvaged title yea that right i know who you are. He goes to this spot south of chicago in lemont called "4 corners" its a big hang out for street racers and car nuts.... his so called prescious baby was stolen and returned almost completely gutted which is why its not worth ****. seats had to be replaced tons of ****....your not fooling anyone and dont worry about my cars.....I want nothin to do with a person like you. Your a cheap immitation thats it. Go take your S/C CETA and your 383 stroker with your P88 and shove it up your ***. Dont come on this board tryin to defend the your stupidty and call me out bro when you dont even know who i am. You need to check that **** at the door.

so.... 7 pages later, the truth comes out.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:39 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2K1WS6TA
so.... 7 pages later, the truth comes out.
40 posts per page that ****!
Old 03-09-2007, 07:56 AM
TECH Addict

The part I love his how he's trying to defend himself. Why? You're just going to get mocked more. No one here is going to buy your car. It's overpriced. I'd rather buy something NEW (that hasn't been sitting for 5 years, letting the seals dry up).

Just so everyone knows his 02 ceta that he talks about is on a salvaged title yea that right i know who you are. He goes to this spot south of chicago in lemont called "4 corners" its a big hang out for street racers and car nuts.... his so called prescious baby was stolen and returned almost completely gutted which is why its not worth ****. seats had to be replaced tons of ****.....
If thats the case, I'd be pissed he just sold someone a wrecked, gutted car that he fixed but passed off as something that was factory unmolested.

and for once and all lets just set the record straight for everyone concerning this almighty ls6 block issue...for starters lets take a look:

The LS6 shares its basic block design with the GM LS1 engine, but other changes were made such as windows cast into the block between cylinders. An improved intake manifold, higher-lift cam, and higher compression ratio boost output compared to the LS1, and a new oiling system is better suited to high lateral acceleration

Ok first off you can by a used ls6 on the board for 300...and the cam for cheap as well not to mention the vast others. oil pump is like 100 brand new and lets see the windows cast into the block hmmm lets take a closer look shall we

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....86&postcount=8

There Please read that and then read it again so you can shut the **** up about your ****** block....here in the great words of JRP

THE LS6 BLOCK DOES NOT INCREASE HP, REPEAT AFTER ME "IF I HAVE AN LS6 BLOCK IT DOES NOT INCREASE POWER". LEARN IT, SAY IT, REPEAT IT.

Damn was that so hard......??? i think not!

No commentary, I just thought it was important to restate again

My advice to him - Just drive your car an enjoy and stop trying to rip people off. Cars are meant to be driven.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:05 AM
12 Second Club

I'm not tryin to be an *** guys but I'm not gonna sit here while this guy goes through these sharades (spelling?) acting like hes some "caroholic"?? when in fact this just isnt the case. I'm not an intense "caroholic" if you will but i sure as hell would not have bought my ceta with a salvaged title.....Although i think it would be safe to say that he does have the rarest 2002 CETA T/A of them all I'm not sure i ever met another one of those on the street
Old 03-09-2007, 08:14 AM
TECH Addict

I'm not tryin to be an *** guys but I'm not gonna sit here while this guy goes through these sharades (spelling?) acting like hes some "caroholic"?? when in fact this just isnt the case.
Neither am I, I hate people that try to rip others off.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:33 AM
12 Second Club

looks like his ceta wasnt the only car with a rebuilt title...check this out:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/557252-2001-ram-air-sun-set-orange-6-speed-almost-flawlees.html

damn this guys list just keeps going on and on...search for some of his old posts he tried sellin that t/a here for 43k to....funny nobody picked that up??? whats wrong with you guys ****** one hell of a deal
Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 AM
TECH Addict

looks like his ceta wasnt the only car with a rebuilt title...check this out:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=557252

damn this guys list just keeps going on and on...search for some of his old posts he tried sellin that t/a here for 43k to....funny nobody picked that up??? whats wrong with you guys ****** one hell of a deal
lmao
Old 03-09-2007, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

search for some of his old posts he tried sellin that t/a here for 43k to....funny nobody picked that up??? whats wrong with you guys ****** one hell of a deal
If only I had 43K lying around

I don't blame the guy for trying. If it were me I would probably test the waters at 35-38K and see if I can get some semi-rich guy who wants to buy this car just to wrap her up and let her sit for 20 years in an untouched and undriven car collection. It might take awhile but he's probably out there somewhere.

But I wouldn't come to LS1tech and try to justify an inflated price to people who know better. I could buy a 2002 Vette with less then 10K miles for less then what he wants for a 2002 WS6. The Vette would be fully broken in, no worries about seals and it's a friggin Corvette
Old 03-09-2007, 01:09 PM
12 Second Club

for those who doubt me here is his website were he admits to the theft title on his CETA... http://www.dmperformance.org/CARS.html I unlike others dont make **** up to appease people. I for one had a true Ceta untouched completely stock down to the original tires, rims, hood, seats, air filter etc...with lil less then 12k miles. Mine was on a clear and clean title! it was a true collectors piece.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Launching!

funny how he hasnt replied... guilty and shameless
Old 03-10-2007, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Car was re-listed for $36.5k, guess he gave up trying to recoup the storage fees!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ponti...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 03-10-2007, 09:17 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Splitz
Car was re-listed for $36.5k, guess he gave up trying to recoup the storage fees!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ponti...QQcmdZViewItem
Lol. At least that price is a little more realistic. I can see someone paying that easier then the 43K he wanted last time. And if you're reading this thread stage274 then here is some advice for you.

If the car doesn't sell for whatever reason at 36.5K then relist it as an auction starting the bid at $100 or something rediculous like that. Make the reserve $36.5K and run the auction for at least 7 days. You could get lucky and have two guys in a bidding war where neither wants to back down and pride overrides common sense. You might get more then 36.5K.

And even if you don't you can at least consider the highest offer in case it is something close like $34,800. Good luck and I hope you find a buyer.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

SO the bigger question to me now is why the **** are you guys beating this dead horse? The seller was looking for big bucks. Big friggn deal. Time to move on.