General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

VRT=scam artists

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VRT=scam artists

i sold my G and bought a c5 vette but my plans were to TT the G but i had too many problems with the Rice before i could send it off but heres my story and experince with VRT

you can visit them at www.govrt.com

Back in septemeber i decided to presue VRT to install a Twin turbo system on my Infiniti G 35. After a month of talking to them i contacted once again to set up delivery and work to be done on my car. At this time i made prepayment of $6,178 usd so that the motor build could proceed. After several attempts to get my car shipped by VRT and mechanical warranty issuses with my car they failed to ship my car. At this time it became very difficult to come into contact with Mr. Alvarez. He has not delivered any product to me or provided me with any services. I approached him with an offer to refund me my $6,000usd back and kepp the remainder as a courtesy. He then told me he was busy and promised to call me right back. He never returned my call.

so basically he wants to run with my 6,000

Just a lil FYI for any of you considering thier services
Old 01-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Staging Lane

if any of you out there are computer pros and can get some info and a addy on this gentlmen it would be greatly appriciated
Old 01-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

ps anyone live in the sandiego area? i'm coming out that way and i will pay for someone to be my tour guide and take me to they're shop so i canfront them in person
Old 01-30-2007, 05:33 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

This isn't an appropriate thread for this forum.