General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone ever ran from the cops?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever ran from the cops?

I've seen a lot of big ticket threads and fastest you gone threads lately... Just wondering if anyone has ever had enough guts to not stop when your about to get pulled over? I know if it was dark and I was doing 140+ I don't think I'd bother stopping... but you never know till it happens. They say you can't out run the radio but a simply turn off at night might be enough.

Anyway...

Anyone out there done this? Any good stories?

Kyle
Old 02-21-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

I doubt it, maybe back in the day, but now a days with radios and crap it would be next to impossible to get away with it
Old 02-21-2007, 09:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine's a sad story because I ended up in jail for a night. I was racing my friend's Dakota R/T and a cop whips around. We both took side streets. I never saw his lights or heard his sirens or anything. I kept just going down a block and turning. Next thing I know there's a cop car sideways in front of me when I take a corner. 3 other cop cars show up. They charged me with a class 4 felony aggrivated fleeing and eluding because they said I ran 10 stop signs even though they weren't really behind me to see the path I took or anything they just got lucky when I took a corner. So I got those tickets and also drag racing. Got the drag racing and 8 stop sign violations dropped. Had about $400 in fines and court fees and also had one crappy night in jail, 100 hours of community service, and no more license for about another 10 and a half months. So next time don't try and run if you have one after you, it'll turn out very very badly.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:46 PM
NKAWTG...N

SSU

Click it or ticket.