General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

LS7 Silverado?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 06:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nah its from this "stealership", where the authenticity is coming from i don't know, but seems kinda cool, probably overpriced. its kinda wierd how all the pics are concept, not actuals. For 40+ grand id wanna have full test figures
Old 03-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NDFORSPD
nah its from this "stealership", where the authenticity is coming from i don't know, but seems kinda cool, probably overpriced. its kinda wierd how all the pics are concept, not actuals. For 40+ grand id wanna have full test figures
yeah, exactly. that what i was thinking. if someone was serious about this you'd think they'd do a nicer job making up the ebay add and have already done the swap. the price still seems high.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:05 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been saying for a while that GM should drop the LS7 in to the Silverado SS, and aim it right for the Ram SRT10. Price it about the same, and they'd make a killing. Plus they could make it lighter, and, because of the TB SS have an LS2, they could actually make it 4WD. So it would out perform the SRT10. Just a thought GM. But our luck, GM would never make the thing .
Old 03-03-2007, 04:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wonder what kind of times its running. Talk about a sleeper. Even though it's a huge bitch, I'm sure it still moves depending on suspension setup.