General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah not 1/4 for sure.

i want all old cars gone!!! theya re too slow..adn ugly..the charger is the best looking

And what does the civic have in it that makes it fast?? it has a rollcage.. it has stock exhaust (im guessing jsut to give that dirty rice/sound appearance) but i bet its fast....when he punched it next to lotus...u can see it hauled some ***...

ta and lotus in finals...better be!!! and producers are gay..whats the chance that both those teams were singing the same ol' "she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes" song...what is the coincedence??!?!? you tell me...or the chance that almost everyone gets stopped on the same show?? DAMN PRODUCERS HYPING EVERYTHING UP!!!!! ARGHHH!!

go team ta
Old 04-18-2007, 01:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoss Ghoul
I'm in Lafayette, you?

EDIT: Also, I think the times included their stopping.
I'm from Pittsburg
Old 04-18-2007, 06:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn I missed it last night, who was eliminated?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by highwaywonderland
Damn I missed it last night, who was eliminated?
The chevy boys are gone. Wish it was the damn f-150 cowgirls, but they are still it in. It was a good night for team trans am, tranny seems to be fixed, looking forward to next week, i wonder what you guys got pulled over for, but mike didnt seem too happy.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bww3588
*******.....im not liking team Lotus or Team Honda. i like the comment D-bag rice made about how his Honda Paris and him built will smoke everything there.
Ya for real, everyone knows the T/A, Lotus, and Charger will smoke that lil p.o.s. honda like nobodies business. The Honda boys do talk alot of smack, but then again so do all import drivers and just about everyone does, except mike and morgan, they know what they have, and they show it on the road not with their mouths. Way to go team Trans am!!!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wait, team TA got pulled over? i didnt catch the next episode summery
Old 04-18-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Please tell me it was just so the cop could get a better look at the car and not no sound violation or stupid bs
Old 04-18-2007, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Shinigami2x4
Please tell me it was just so the cop could get a better look at the car and not no sound violation or stupid bs
I am hoping the same thing, but we wont find out until next week.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I got a good laugh out of shitty rice saying "we know our car can smoke everything out here" Right...

Can't blame F150 for what they did really, would **** me off if I was following the rules and people were blatantly breaking them, I would bust Lotus's *** also, give them a reason not to like me other than "just hating me."

Would like to see it come down to the TA, Charger and F150. Charger is haveing a serious fuel issue though, if Al Gore is watching he is probably going into cardiac arrest everytime they fill up!
Old 04-18-2007, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol! that is great. If you ever watch his movie, he is riding in vehicals that use fuel very insufficently - aka limo's, airplanes ect.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:40 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rawr256
I got a good laugh out of shitty rice saying "we know our car can smoke everything out here" Right...

Can't blame F150 for what they did really, would **** me off if I was following the rules and people were blatantly breaking them, I would bust Lotus's *** also, give them a reason not to like me other than "just hating me."

Would like to see it come down to the TA, Charger and F150. Charger is haveing a serious fuel issue though, if Al Gore is watching he is probably going into cardiac arrest everytime they fill up!
WHatever it is, even if he is breaking all the rules and you aren't, when it's all over and done with that makes "YOU" a RAT and a SNITCH, and now a "nationally KNown SNitch" and telling on someone will even make your daddy look bad, cause apparently he didn't show you to keep your mouth shut and that everyone hates snitchers!!!
You could also tell that the Lotus boy got a lil scared when he ran up on him!!I personally would never let anyone walk up to me in that manner, It would of been on!!!, "SCREW the 200K" i would of tried to get both RATS!! LOL
Old 04-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Launching!

great show and its nice to see a TA on national tv again, what did you get pulled over for.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Does no one else feel rules are rules? Aren't most of you guys into racing? Whether its drag racing, autoX, NASCAR or bullrun w/e rules are rules. The F-150 guys were just for ratting them out. How would you like running in a stock class against a guy with a built n2o motor? Not much probably.
If everyone wants to say **** the rules, fine, the lotus can speed but then the f-150 should be allow to plow that celica powered go kart off the road. It's no difference, rules are meant to be followed if you have any appreciation for the sport you are participating in.
The lotus guys are tools, don't get me wrong, the elise is an awesome car, but I am beginning to hate the sight of that car. And honda boys, I'm sorry to anyone that has one, but nose piercings are for girls. And it's easy to talk **** when you know no one is going to risk losing the 200K and touch you. And to the bigger dude in the lotus, it's easy to pick on a guy you have like 40lbs on. (I didn't see hollywood w/ the mohawk and shades in anyones face) Only thing the F-150 was stupid for was trying to run w/ the lotus...why bother? Just accept defeat and prepare for the next leg....his ***** turned to stupidity there.

With the long leg coming up and the mopar hurting on efficiency, I see the charger going out next, depending on the influence the cops have in it.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think it was all for noise ordiance is why they got pulled over. Charger, olds, and trans am all got pulled over and all share loud (good sounding) exhaust systems.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:20 PM
12 Second Club

Going against the majority here, but I say nice job by the F-150 boys. We're talking about 200K here, F*** respect. Whats stopping the Honda and Lotus from keeping a camera on the Ford?

Blasting through the wall was dumb though.

GO TEAM TA!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

i think they should just let the authorities.. in this case the producers of the show, worry about someone following the rules... they have chase cars.. all of them.. let the crew of the show handle the reports of breaking the rules, don't be a snitch
Old 04-18-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought I heard Goldberg say in the beginning, that if you get caught by the cops, the tickets/impound is on you.... I dont remember him saying you couldnt speed. I must have missed that.

But it is a race/rally. So it would be silly to think that no one is gonna speed at some point. I agree it was kinda shady for F-150 to snitch the other guys out though... Its just gonna bring them bad karma...if you believe in such things..

Justin
Old 04-18-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FireStorm
i think they should just let the authorities.. in this case the producers of the show, worry about someone following the rules... they have chase cars.. all of them.. let the crew of the show handle the reports of breaking the rules, don't be a snitch
Thats what I didn't understand about it... they all have the camera cars following them, and more than once people would take off. Aside from the F150, Alsop's seem to be the only ones following speed rules. Don't remember how Mike said it, but it sounded like he was doing his best to follow the rules. If they wanted to they could cruise at 100+ mph with ease through some of those spots. I think the last thing the show wants is to have nationwide attention on them because they told the people in their show "it's a race!!! go nuts!" and a serious accident come up and hurt people...
Old 04-18-2007, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

If you get a chance go check out Morgan's latest installment on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJl4NBSRbko
Old 04-18-2007, 05:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FireStorm
I agree! The f150 girls could have been doing the same thing. Yes there are rules but it is not the job of the F150 to enforce them or follow them for that matter. They had a lil over 80 on their speedo and the limit in utah is 75!!.

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun