General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trying to keep up with all the conversations going on. Ok their was stuff that I see here I think I can clear up. The singing "comin around the mountain" gay but, they were singing it into their handhelds and once a song gets in your head then with no radio you sing it. Next the f-150 went 1st in the challenge the Lotus went 2nd then charger and chevy in that order. It was a different order in the show so when the truck had a dumbass attack! they stopped the challenge and moved the block wall back. The object was, to try and stop before the wall however they had it so close everyone would have hit it with some impact. The ford sustained heavy damage so they never really ran the last leg with us. (Technicality) the ford guys said that the stunt coordinator said it wouldnt do that much damage and he felt it was ok. I was yelling at them not to let him do it but they wanted the shot of the ford busting the wall down. All the while not thinking of AIR BAGS and RADIATORS so Jason was not thinking about anything but how bad *** he would look on TV! This got in his head and you saw the results. They allowed him to make the repairs because they did tell him nothing was going to happen (WHATEVER) So, I told Jason and Jake they should have been gone because that was unessesary and stupid. I also told them the alliance was still in place but use his head. I dont think they took that very well. The whole Dirty Rice/Paris thing they are really nice guys. They should have played it a whole lot more sincere. since they were carrying the flag for TEAM BMW. The comments does them in with the rest of the teams not in a million years that friggin HONDA beats any of the cars left (maybe the Olds) and he aligns himself with team Lotus and gets caught doing the wrong thing (speeding>>>> I should slap myself<<<<< Loved to have been able to speed) obeying the rules they could have gotten a whole lot farther. The next episode should be exceptionally interesting. The reason is the tension you could cut with a knife and pretty much all bets are off. Team Trans Am, well for us would have loved to have done all the challenges so far they are really fun (cant get the Drift of this) well you will next week when we get pulled over... Should be exciting! No I guarantee this will get exciting. I think I **** of the local law enforcement...

MORGAN YOU ARE THE BOMB!

LOVE YA!

DAD

For the rest of you speed freaks thanks for the support!

GO TEAM T/A #09

Mike
Old 04-18-2007, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lovely - I heard you start raising your voice against the officer, i hope it was a wrongful pull over and a cop not doing his job right.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shinigami2x4
Lovely - I heard you start raising your voice against the officer, i hope it was a wrongful pull over and a cop not doing his job right.
I dont want to spoil it we will see how the editing goes..LOL

Mike
Old 04-18-2007, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Is there any way to download the full episode using a torrent file? I tried watching it on Spike but I'm on shitty $20/month DSL from Verizon and it won't stream. It freezes up every 2 seconds and then kicks back in after a bit but it continuously freezes over and over again. I'm so pissed... I was stoked about this episode.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by litle8
WHatever it is, even if he is breaking all the rules and you aren't, when it's all over and done with that makes "YOU" a RAT and a SNITCH, and now a "nationally KNown SNitch" and telling on someone will even make your daddy look bad, cause apparently he didn't show you to keep your mouth shut and that everyone hates snitchers!!!
You could also tell that the Lotus boy got a lil scared when he ran up on him!!I personally would never let anyone walk up to me in that manner, It would of been on!!!, "SCREW the 200K" i would of tried to get both RATS!! LOL
Dude that was boiling the whole time. The real dynamic there is, Jason (f-150) is all about pride and works hard for what he gets. He wants to win but within the rules. When team OLDS asks me on the radio about the speeding Lotus and Honda I tell them dont do it, just do the right thing. In the end cheaters get theirs. Jason was trying to accelerate the opportunity with the video thats all, his pride got the best of him because he knocked heads with the Lotus guys. Team Lotus well Brian is very well to do and he was explaining to a few of the guys how he had done this and that and how well off he was (heresay as I didnt hear him say anything of the sort) but this fueled the fires between them. The real story is they were a whole bunch alike TYPE "A" personalities that wanted to win so EGO and PRIDE got the best of their common sense. Being a RAT well I just laughed and sat by the BULLRUN FIRE laughing while Morgan got some rest... very Fun! They forgot this is just a game not personal.

Mike
Old 04-18-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Those F-150 guys ain't from Texas, any REAL Texan wouldn't have got run up on like that and kicked some *** IMO!

Good luck Team 9, it was a matter of time before the police got involved in this!
Old 04-18-2007, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by litle8
I agree! The f150 girls could have been doing the same thing. Yes there are rules but it is not the job of the F150 to enforce them or follow them for that matter. They had a lil over 80 on their speedo and the limit in utah is 75!!.
Teams were allowed to go 5 MPH over the limit.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think it comes to a personal level with 200 grand on the line - How was the selection process for the cars made? did you submit or get questioned by anyone?
Old 04-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by hardcorebob
Those F-150 guys ain't from Texas, any REAL Texan wouldn't have got run up on like that and kicked some *** IMO!

Good luck Team 9, it was a matter of time before the police got involved in this!
Oh he was from Texas!
MAN WAS HE PISSED OFF!

Go POLICE!

LOL

Mike
Old 04-18-2007, 07:14 PM
11 Second Club

Wow just finished watching last nights show, things got pretty heated there at the end. Hope the law went easy on you.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Let alone that one stop could of kicked anyone of the three that got pulled over out - team TA and charger, and i think Honda or was it F150, eh we will see next week
Old 04-18-2007, 07:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yup can not wait for next week.. will be a good one.

Hope the cops were cool
Old 04-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by green28
Wow just finished watching last nights show, things got pretty heated there at the end. Hope the law went easy on you.
It should be a huge show I am excited as hell myself..

Mike
Old 04-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Teching In

j/w I mean obviously this show is going to be a hit in gear head houses like most of ours, but overall how is the show doing as far as ratings? anyone have any idea?
Old 04-18-2007, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

I've tried searching for ratings for this show and a couple other shows that I watch, but I haven't been able to find that information on net. It seems that Nielsen only posts the top 10 or 20 shows ratings information to the public and you might need to be a Nielsen data subscriber to get ratings for all TV shows.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:37 AM
On The Tree

Hey Mike, when did you guys film the show. I'm just wondering, cuz I live right off I-80 between SF & Sacramento (Travis AFB). It would of been cool to catch a glimpse of all you guys on your way from Alameda to Reno. You and Morgan sure are representin for all us Fbodies. Way to go Team T/A. Great job so far & best of luck to you and your family. Talk to ya later

Donnie
Old 04-19-2007, 06:24 AM
TECH Regular

Turbo TA if I remember what casting told me oct 14through the Oct 23 2006. Aprox.

John
Old 04-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Turbo T/A
Hey Mike, when did you guys film the show. I'm just wondering, cuz I live right off I-80 between SF & Sacramento (Travis AFB). It would of been cool to catch a glimpse of all you guys on your way from Alameda to Reno. You and Morgan sure are representin for all us Fbodies. Way to go Team T/A. Great job so far & best of luck to you and your family. Talk to ya later

Donnie
October-November 2006

Thanks for the support GO TEAM TRANS AM.

I really mean it I just want to say thanks for the support.

We have had a wonderful ride on the show and I think the T/A is the nicest looking car their. True I may be a little biased but that RED CAR JUMPS OUT OF THE SCREEN>

Thanks again to you and to all who support us

Mike Alsop
Old 04-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Kalgorn
Is there any way to download the full episode using a torrent file? I tried watching it on Spike but I'm on shitty $20/month DSL from Verizon and it won't stream. It freezes up every 2 seconds and then kicks back in after a bit but it continuously freezes over and over again. I'm so pissed... I was stoked about this episode.
Ask Boiler WS-6 he knows what does and doesnt work..

Mike
Old 04-19-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Resident

GO TEAM TRANS AM!!!

Originally Posted by malsop
October-November 2006

Thanks for the support GO TEAM TRANS AM.

I really mean it I just want to say thanks for the support.

We have had a wonderful ride on the show and I think the T/A is the nicest looking car their. True I may be a little biased but that RED CAR JUMPS OUT OF THE SCREEN>

Thanks again to you and to all who support us

Mike Alsop

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun