General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't impressed by the challenge. It wasn't done very effectively b/c someone was pushing the boxes out of the trailer and it wasn't the same for everyone.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Watch Morgan's Episode #7 review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGV06E049cc
Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 AM
10 Second Club

"Hate f**king police officers..."

Lost my vote.

GO TEAM 04!!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Azrael

Lost my vote.

GO TEAM 04!!

all those pull overs were lame
Old 04-25-2007, 07:42 AM
On The Tree

Another great couple of runs for team trans am, way to go Mike and Morgan!!! I am worried about the strategy of the Lotus guys. I mean they have been doing good in the challenges, so if the lag behind and have a outrageously long time, then if they do get in the challenge and win the other team is screwed, i just hope it isnt team Trans am. I also hope Mike is a big spender and blew the 200K because if they get knocked off bullrun, then i will need another show to watch on Tuesdays nights....
Old 04-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by litle8
damn it turbo!!!!....and its your first post!!!!!!!!lol
haha Ya but ive been a member since sept of 2005. Can you say

Last edited by turbotank; 04-25-2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brienjustin
Another great couple of runs for team trans am, way to go Mike and Morgan!!! I am worried about the strategy of the Lotus guys. I mean they have been doing good in the challenges, so if the lag behind and have a outrageously long time, then if they do get in the challenge and win the other team is screwed, i just hope it isnt team Trans am. I also hope Mike is a big spender and blew the 200K because if they get knocked off bullrun, then i will need another show to watch on Tuesdays nights....
I agree those lotus guys are brave as hell to try that, but it could destroy another team if it works....
Old 04-25-2007, 08:34 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

I just started watching TV on a regular basis and to my surprise, I flipped on this Bullrun show and saw a WS6 competing... Watched the whole thing. I can see why folks enjoy the show. I also just read this whole thread and see what the contestants are posting in this thread. Very much enjoyed the show though my wife felt the bad language was a little much. Mike, way to go, you are making us older guys (I'll be 40 in a couple weeks) look good on that ther' TV box! Wish I could drive out to Lafayette but my wife is due any day now with our second.

Best,

John Ryan
Co-founder, Admin
www.LS1Tech.com
Old 04-25-2007, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my predicition...

Since mike has been trying to raise the 17k...i seriously doubt he won..

So i think that in the next episode, the lotus boys waste a TON of time, and then before the night lap , they challenge the ta in the challenge and take their spot..and that is how they get eliminated...

but then again it is just my guess.... :dancingcool:
Old 04-25-2007, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The95Z
my predicition...

So i think that in the next episode, the lotus boys waste a TON of time, and then before the night lap , they challenge the ta in the challenge and take their spot..and that is how they get eliminated...

Thats what i think too, i just didnt want to be the one to say it first. I hope we are both wrong, and that the T/A goes on to win.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brienjustin
Thats what i think too, i just didnt want to be the one to say it first. I hope we are both wrong, and that the T/A goes on to win.
i hope so too....
Old 04-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by The95Z
my predicition...

But, the Lotus couldn't challenge Mike and Morgan because obviously the Lotus didn't finish first to issue the challenge. So, if that's how things go down, another team is going to have to win and then screw Mike and Morgan over by sending them vs. the Lotus. Hopefully they don't get taken out by a low blow....
Old 04-25-2007, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

I bet the Olds brothers come in first, and pair up the T/A and lotus. They did say that they wanted the Trans am gone, because they feel that the T/A is their biggest threat. They should be afraid....very afraid. But i do hope that we are all wrong on these challenge predictions and that Mike and Morgan make it to the end.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

AKA Team olds!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damnit i want team TA to win it all.......
Old 04-25-2007, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
damnit i want team TA to win it all.......

as said somewhere earlier in this thread.... the olds or the charger ...one of them...have been in many posters and sponsors SINCE the show.

That one is USUALLY the winner...so I dont doubt the olds gets first and puts the ta and lotus together...and thats the end of good ol ta....looking like 80 percent chance right now

plus mike is around here asking for sponsorship...you really think even if he blew the money he wouldnt be able to get an easy sponsorship if he HAD WON??!?!?!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the whole show really will show two things about F-body's to the world...

1. the platform is awesome all around, so much you can do to it, etc. and it doesn't cost a small fortune for the amazing performance you get. We should all feel blessed that GM came up with it and all opposition should quake in the wake of our wrath
2. F-body people are a force to be rekoned with. Nobody goes ***** to the wall like an F-body driver and their car

even though its over, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEAM T/A!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Azrael

Lost my vote.

GO TEAM 04!!
Sorry about that !

She doesnt hate police officers she was tired and trying desperatly to see the signs obeying the speed limit and then a random pullover. (no good cause) BRIGHT LIGHTS ON THRU TOWN @ 3:00 in the morning. Need something else to do. OH yeah and $200,000.00 on the line. I guess everyone on here hasnt said something in the heat of the moment they regret. The DOUGHNUT COMMENT SHOULD TELL YOU SHE WAS STEREOTYPING THINGS IN ANGER. At least she didnt say racial profiling and driving while black or driving while a woman. I think if you cant route for TEAM TRANS AM thats cool the F-150 guys are nice also.

LOLOLOLO

Thanks and sorry about the comment the local Sherriff and his son are some of her best friends, I know she will have to explain to them when she arrives home today. LOL

Make your bed Lay in it!!!

Mike
Old 04-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
I just started watching TV on a regular basis and to my surprise, I flipped on this Bullrun show and saw a WS6 competing... Watched the whole thing. I can see why folks enjoy the show. I also just read this whole thread and see what the contestants are posting in this thread. Very much enjoyed the show though my wife felt the bad language was a little much. Mike, way to go, you are making us older guys (I'll be 40 in a couple weeks) look good on that ther' TV box! Wish I could drive out to Lafayette but my wife is due any day now with our second.

Best,

John Ryan
Co-founder, Admin
www.LS1Tech.com
I think @ 40 and another child you are making older guys LOOK GOOD.

Thanks, Thats funny I am glad everyone can find something to route for! I am having the time of my life with my daughter.

Keep watching welcome back to TV and what a show to come back to.

Thanks again GO TEAM #09 Trans Am

Mike
Old 04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Launching!

Ummm the speculation ! It will kill you! As you all are aware I cannot reveal who wins till the end and we all see it together. I will say the f-bodies are scary to see in action especially a well tuned and modified one. You all know that own these cars and powerplants they are the finest designs of their time. No need to evn trip about that. Wether my daughter and I can lead TEAM TRANS AM TO VICTORY won't be the fault of the car I promise.

Mike

BEGGING FOR IDEAS AND SPONSORSHIP.
TEAM TRANS AM.
I COULD TAKE UP A COLLECTION AND PASS THE PLATE...lol LOL
$1.00 from each member 50,000 members donate the rest to charity!

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun