General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by malsop
Ummm the speculation ! It will kill you! As you all are aware I cannot reveal who wins till the end and we all see it together. I will say the f-bodies are scary to see in action especially a well tuned and modified one. You all know that own these cars and powerplants they are the finest designs of their time. No need to evn trip about that. Wether my daughter and I can lead TEAM TRANS AM TO VICTORY won't be the fault of the car I promise.

Mike

BEGGING FOR IDEAS AND SPONSORSHIP.
TEAM TRANS AM.
I COULD TAKE UP A COLLECTION AND PASS THE PLATE...lol LOL
$1.00 from each member 50,000 members donate the rest to charity!
Just wasnted to sya that i am really enjoying the show and thanks for representing us out there
Old 04-25-2007, 11:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by turbotank
haha Ya but ive been a member since sept of 2005. Can you say
It still said it was your first post..
nice to see you are a "veteran"
that's the year I got my first car when I was 18,a shiny red Z28 w/ttops and those tires I miss sp much The GSC's..ahh memories
Old 04-25-2007, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry about that !

She doesnt hate police officers she was tired and trying desperatly to see the signs obeying the speed limit and then a random pullover. (no good cause) BRIGHT LIGHTS ON THRU TOWN @ 3:00 in the morning. Need something else to do. OH yeah and $200,000.00 on the line. I guess everyone on here hasnt said something in the heat of the moment they regret. The DOUGHNUT COMMENT SHOULD TELL YOU SHE WAS STEREOTYPING THINGS IN ANGER. At least she didnt say racial profiling and driving while black or driving while a woman. I think if you cant route for TEAM TRANS AM thats cool the F-150 guys are nice also.

LOLOLOLO

Thanks and sorry about the comment the local Sherriff and his son are some of her best friends, I know she will have to explain to them when she arrives home today. LOL

Make your bed Lay in it!!!

Mike
Actually Mike, I am having a hard time not wanting you guys to win!!

So go team Trans Am!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by litle8
It still said it was your first post..
nice to see you are a "veteran"
that's the year I got my first car when I was 18,a shiny red Z28 w/ttops and those tires I miss sp much The GSC's..ahh memories
You misseed the point I was trying to make! the lurking smily was to indicate to you that I just spend alot of time reading and not much posting. and I just wanted to point out that I wasnt a noob

Anyway, Mike I understand the fuzz comment, getting pulled over for stupid crap like that drives me nuts and usually causes me to say things that group every police officer into one catagory. I hope ppl can realize how stressed she must have been. Good job and keep cruisin!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Wife and I watched again and loved it as much as the first episode....." all together now.....WE ARE # 1 .......
Old 04-25-2007, 12:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
Wife and I watched again and loved it as much as the first episode....." all together now.....WE ARE # 1 .......
If team Trans Am doesn't win im selling my car HAha JK i would never do that. But i missed last nites episode unfortunately . Me and my brother had bought some stink bombs and were testing them out at the local Wal-Mart.... .
Old 04-25-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Question

Originally Posted by bjamick
If team Trans Am doesn't win im selling my car HAha JK i would never do that. But i missed last nites episode unfortunately . Me and my brother had bought some stink bombs and were testing them out at the local Wal-Mart.... .
I take it you are joking..I sure hope so...
Old 04-25-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Or was he...
Old 04-25-2007, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tricked-Out-Toy
You misseed the point I was trying to make! the lurking smily was to indicate to you that I just spend alot of time reading and not much posting. and I just wanted to point out that I wasnt a noob

Anyway, Mike I understand the fuzz comment, getting pulled over for stupid crap like that drives me nuts and usually causes me to say things that group every police officer into one catagory. I hope ppl can realize how stressed she must have been. Good job and keep cruisin!
I got it just joking!!!! But I agree with Tricked out toy, I'm a cop for nearly 10yrs now and I hate super cops. Yea we know who they are the guys that got tuff after they got a badge. There is a thing called discretion!! Come on getting pulled over because of high beams on!!!Believe me guys not all cops out there are as petty as others!!!!Hell I'll park my car and have lunch w/ my partner and watch some street racin!!(til some one calls in and complains then I just tell'em they got to go, so come back later!! Hey we wanna have fun too!!!!Mike can vouch for that!!

Last edited by litle88; 04-25-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:16 PM
12 Second Club

UMM BY THE WAY TEAM TRANS AM NEEDS A SPONSOR FOR THE REAL BULLRUN. IF YOU ALL KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED WE COULD USE THE HELP!

We have to raise the 17,500.00
To participate:

Whoever would get HUGE MEDIA ATTENTION..... AND THEIR LOGOS ON ALL THE CARS!

NOT BEGGING JUST TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT!

THANKS

MIKE
He can't sponsor himself!!!He needs a business or an organization. I wouldn't want my name as a decal on all the participating vehicles. So I don't think he is saying he didn't win, or that he blew 200k minus taxes. Hell If I can get a sponsor to pay for it why even bother spending my own money, when someone out there is willing to do it for me!!! just my .02 cents .
Old 04-25-2007, 01:23 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,160 Likes on 754 Posts

Well, think about it. You are a cop in Podunk, UT, and you hear over the CB that Bullrun is coming through. Of course these bored cops will check stuff out.... you wouldn't? You see the chase cars, and the helicopters... They want to be on TV too.

I'm guessing the Charger won.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Well, think about it. You are a cop in Podunk, UT, and you hear over the CB that Bullrun is coming through. Of course these bored cops will check stuff out.... you wouldn't? You see the chase cars, and the helicopters... They want to be on TV too.

I'm guessing the Charger won.
You know what is funny though, we would go and look but we didn't pull any of them over. Of course San Francisco is a little bigger than Moab...

Here is both of my cars at work: forgive the camera phone picture darkness...
Old 04-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Azrael
You know what is funny though, we would go and look but we didn't pull any of them over. Of course San Francisco is a little bigger than Moab...

Here is both of my cars at work: forgive the camera phone picture darkness...
Brother I am not saying anything but this. I think police officers have the toughest jobs on the planet and lets face it they typically are guys just like everyone else their job description says exactly what they can and cant do. It is the things that arent written that is commonly know as descretionary thats where the interpretation comes in. Each person has to make their own decisions based on the information they can see and observe to be the truth.
I have no idea what this guy was thinking pulling us over nor does it matter youd have to admit it looks a little funny so I would have to say maybe someone put him up to that. Either way the cars look great in the picture and when I come out to LA and San Francisco would love to have a night to go and ride. Here you have to put in a request and it has to be approved to do that but I think it would be a blast.

Mike Alsop
Thanks for the support and go team TRANS AM

Oh by the way Morgan wants to get you a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme!
Old 04-25-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
I take it you are joking..I sure hope so...
LOL no im not kidding!! Its hilarious watching people get out of line bc it smells like total ****..
Old 04-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by litle8
I got it just joking!!!! But I agree with Tricked out toy, I'm a cop for nearly 10yrs now and I hate super cops. Yea we know who they are the guys that got tuff after they got a badge. There is a thing called discretion!! Come on getting pulled over because of high beams on!!!Believe me guys not all cops out there are as petty as others!!!!Hell I'll park my car and have lunch w/ my partner and watch some street racin!!(til some one calls in and complains then I just tell'em they got to go, so come back later!! Hey we wanna have fun too!!!!Mike can vouch for that!!
Ut o ! Another pi--ed off techer...lol SORRY..Hey everyone should watch my daughters video on cardomain.com I think she tries to appologize....LOL

DAMAGE CONTROL

SCOTTY FULL WARP POWER
CAPTAIN

I AM GIVING IT ALL SHES GOT

Mike
Old 04-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bjamick
LOL no im not kidding!! Its hilarious watching people get out of line bc it smells like total ****..
Now that cracks me up
Old 04-25-2007, 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Brother I am not saying anything but this. I think police officers have the toughest jobs on the planet and lets face it they typically are guys just like everyone else their job description says exactly what they can and cant do. It is the things that arent written that is commonly know as descretionary thats where the interpretation comes in. Each person has to make their own decisions based on the information they can see and observe to be the truth.
I have no idea what this guy was thinking pulling us over nor does it matter youd have to admit it looks a little funny so I would have to say maybe someone put him up to that. Either way the cars look great in the picture and when I come out to LA and San Francisco would love to have a night to go and ride. Here you have to put in a request and it has to be approved to do that but I think it would be a blast.

Mike Alsop
Thanks for the support and go team TRANS AM

Oh by the way Morgan wants to get you a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme!

Ironically I don't eat donuts, least of all the Krispy Kremes...
Old 04-25-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

LS1tech should sponsor them
Old 04-25-2007, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Krazy98Z28
LS1tech should sponsor them
for real i will throw in a few bucks. only if i get a hug from Morgan in return...haha
Old 04-25-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by brienjustin
for real i will throw in a few bucks. only if i get a hug from Morgan in return...haha
+2

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun