General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 01:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
Congrats Alsops! Dam I Thought U Were Gonna Hit That Bullrun Fire Fountain Thing At The End
No way man I wasnt going to do that and they said they were crazy about it. IT WAS FUN THANKS
Mike
Old 05-18-2007, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by malsop
No way man I wasnt going to do that and they said they were crazy about it. IT WAS FUN THANKS
Mike
I know im ringing in a lil late here.... but i would just like to say congrats and i was rootin for you guys since day 1! My tuesdays wont be the same for quiet some time And further more that burnout was hella
Thanks for doing the ls1 crowd proud
Old 05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

So after being gone the past two and a half weeks with army training I finally finished watching the show online and HELL YEA!!!! I honestly thought you didnt pull it off when the Olds guys made it in first. Congrats and I still love that car.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Launching!

Morgan came in 3rd to the last checkpoint in Key-West. I can tell you she absolutly kicked some major butt on the real run. She is going to call me as to the outcome and the awards she recieves. Keeping you posted.

Mike

Go Team Trans Am #09
Old 05-18-2007, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW, thats damn impressive! the real events like bullrun, gumball, cannonball are very tough on the competitors and the cars. A 3rd overall is an awesome accomplishment for a first timer! I bet the rally bug has bit hard and you guys will be looking forward to the next rally!!

On another note, how did you find out about the Spike Bullrun? I would love to do something like that but didnt know they had/ or were the casting calls were??
Old 05-18-2007, 10:14 PM
TECH Resident

Morgan came in 3rd to the last checkpoint in Key-West. I can tell you she absolutly kicked some major butt on the real run. She is going to call me as to the outcome and the awards she recieves. Keeping you posted.

Mike

Go Team Trans Am #09
you represent the ls1 very well , how many cars were there overall?

making in 3rd overall and having a blown transmission during part of it is very impressive.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:03 AM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up for the T/A

Little busted up if you ask me?

Old 05-19-2007, 12:03 AM
TECH Addict

just some pics i snapped tonight
Old 05-19-2007, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tricked-Out-Toy
WOW, thats damn impressive! the real events like bullrun, gumball, cannonball are very tough on the competitors and the cars. A 3rd overall is an awesome accomplishment for a first timer! I bet the rally bug has bit hard and you guys will be looking forward to the next rally!!

On another note, how did you find out about the Spike Bullrun? I would love to do something like that but didnt know they had/ or were the casting calls were??
Cannonball Run Sea to Shining Sea is still the king and always will be. No other event is as difficult and impressive...there's a reason that low 30 hour mark still stands to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannonb...al_Trophy_Dash
Old 05-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Launching!

The record was just broken by team GAS MONKEY. The new KING is the BULLRUN check it out www.bullrun2007.com I meet them they are some crazy people.....
Nothing against the cannonball its the first and the proud. But the truth is the Bullrun is awesome. They hold the record now. after 28 years...

So The T/a placed well in the real Bullrun... what a ride new tires trans and we will be doing some cool things here in the short future so stay tuned...

Mike Alsop

Go TEAM ALSOP AND TEAM TRANS AM!

ROCKIN THE USA

Thanks for the support
Old 05-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Launching!

31 hours and 59 minutes to be exact! NEW WORLD RECORD! TEAM GAS MONKEY WWW.BULLRUN2007.com.

BULLRUN BABY!
Old 05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Arrow

TEAM TRANS AM (SPIKE TV) - TOGETHER AGAIN

BULLRUN 2007 - BOSTON TO ATLANTIC CITY

Team Trans Am reunites on the road again during Bullrun 2007. Morgan was on from the beginning, but Mike arrived in Boston to join up with this rolling carnival of automotive fun.

This is the 1st time Bullrun Live Rally participants are seeing Mike in person. Many have mentioned that Mike looks too young to be Morgan's father and that it may be a hoax for the Spike show. He may actually be her older brother.

There have been talks among Bullrunners to conduct a DNA test before the end of the rally. The Alsops have been too busy with the car to comment. More news to come.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
TEAM TRANS AM (SPIKE TV) - TOGETHER AGAIN

[center] [b] BULLRUN 2007 - BOSTON TO ATLANTIC CITY

Team Trans Am reunites on the road again during Bullrun 2007. Morgan was on from the beginning, but Mike arrived in Boston to join up with this rolling carnival of automotive fun.

This is the 1st time Bullrun Live Rally participants are seeing Mike in person. Many have mentioned that Mike looks too young to be Morgan's father and that it may be a hoax for the Spike show. He may actually be her older brother.

There have been talks among Bullrunners to conduct a DNA test before the end of the rally. The Alsops have been too busy with the car to comment. More news to come.
that is all very silly
Old 05-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Launching!

She is my daughter and they are funny people. No need to have the DNA testing done. We had a ball! Spike tv and Bullrun as well as rocket science laboratories they are the best. We will be doing some more things here inthe future and we will keep you posted. The T/A rocks and the new powerplant is going to be way out of the box. I am dreaming of 427 twin superchargers but must work out the logistics under the hood. Looking at the new 6 speed auto on the xlr to convert or 400 with gear vendors overdrive unit.

More to come!

Mike ALSOP

GO TEAM ALSOP

BULLRUN BABY!
Old 05-19-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The record was just broken by team GAS MONKEY. The new KING is the BULLRUN check it out www.bullrun2007.com I meet them they are some crazy people.....
Nothing against the cannonball its the first and the proud. But the truth is the Bullrun is awesome. They hold the record now. after 28 years...

So The T/a placed well in the real Bullrun... what a ride new tires trans and we will be doing some cool things here in the short future so stay tuned...

Mike Alsop

Go TEAM ALSOP AND TEAM TRANS AM!

ROCKIN THE USA

Thanks for the support
Nice. That record had to fall someday, amazing it lasted this long. I have to say though, since they skipped the Bull Run to make a one-of attempt at the Cannonball Run record, I'd say that makes the Cannonball the king.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Hoss Ghoul
Nice. That record had to fall someday, amazing it lasted this long. I have to say though, since they skipped the Bull Run to make a one-of attempt at the Cannonball Run record, I'd say that makes the Cannonball the king.
Hey, I never brought it up! They did finish the Bullrun just to show the world who the baddest rally in the world is. I didnt say that! That was a quote from them. It didnt matter to me either way. That Rawlings is NUTS THOUGH any run he is on is going to be crazy. Write that down....

Mike Alsop
Old 05-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Its all about the fun. I wouldnt even be talking with anyone here and no one would care if it werent for the TV show. I do however love cars and love to go fast... ITS BEEN IN MY VEINS SINCE BIRTH. Great LOSER AND EVEN WORSE WINNER...

THE Olds guys still are pissed and they really should have been gone the first episode so they shouldnt be talking anytrash about anyone. It is funny how peoples memories get JADED!

Love MOTORSPORTS

GO TEAM ALSOP
Old 05-19-2007, 02:16 PM
TECH Regular

I finally got to watch the last episode - CONGRATS!

The only thing that disappointed me is that you kept finishing 1st or 2nd and avoiding the competitions! I wanted to see the T/A rip up that parking garage or tear through that last course. You know, live vicariously??
Old 05-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Launching!

Lets go now! I would have loved to have done it then

Mike
Old 05-19-2007, 02:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

mike, i didnt make it over to the meet and greet for bullrun, but someday i want to meet you, your daughter and the wicked T/A.

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun