General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wornoutshoes
i'm the guy that met the team trans am troop at the hard rock hotel in orlando florida. please excuse my appearance when we met but i had short notice. i hope that the directional advice i gave morgan helped out in some way or another: turnpike to yeehaw junction to I-95 to miami (quickest route possible- i know, i'm from dade/broward county). i got to drive along with you guys for a little while. ask if anyone saw the orange Z-28 with the true duals just kinda crash the event. i wish i could do what you guys do. but 17 grand is alot of money to me. so until i win the lottery, i'll just watch from the couch and the sidelines.

morgan, if you get a chance, check out http://www.fuelslut.net/forum i really liked meeting you. once again, congrats on your win. now go get another.
Hey, that was cool and the advise helped. Morgan told me about it. Thanks for everything and she finished well!!! I think we will be doing a little more rallying accross the us here so you never know.

Mike
Old 05-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wornoutshoes
i'm the guy that met the team trans am troop at the hard rock hotel in orlando florida. please excuse my appearance when we met but i had short notice. i hope that the directional advice i gave morgan helped out in some way or another: turnpike to yeehaw junction to I-95 to miami (quickest route possible- i know, i'm from dade/broward county). i got to drive along with you guys for a little while. ask if anyone saw the orange Z-28 with the true duals just kinda crash the event. i wish i could do what you guys do. but 17 grand is alot of money to me. so until i win the lottery, i'll just watch from the couch and the sidelines.

morgan, if you get a chance, check out http://www.fuelslut.net/forum i really liked meeting you. once again, congrats on your win. now go get another.
Hey thanks !

My daughter used the info and wound up in 6th at the Miami checkpoint..

LOL

Mike
Old 05-21-2007, 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

hey mike i was just curious on why you dont have an LS1tech sticker on your car, i looked all over that thing in key west and couldnt find it, figured sence your a full time member here now days you would have something
Old 05-21-2007, 07:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by malsop
I think we need a get togetheer here in Indiana or somewhere close.. Let me know what you all think. I would love to have a thousand ls1's running at the same time what a sound.

Mike
Count me in. I'm just up north a bit in South Bend, IN.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Launching!

HooAh
Old 05-22-2007, 01:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Tommorow is going to be rough without Bull Run, I had even skipped watching The Shield at 10pm to watch it...

I wonder how good the ratings were for that show, obviously it didn't cost that much to produce, but on a channel like Spike it can't be pulling in more than a few hundered thousand viewers, tops...hopefully they'll have a second season-although I'd hate to be a competitor then, you know they'll be amping up the distance and challenges for a second season.

Congrats again on the win.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

congrats on the win yall
Old 05-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Staging Lane

Hey, that was cool and the advise helped. Morgan told me about it. Thanks for everything and she finished well!!! I think we will be doing a little more rallying accross the us here so you never know.

Mike
Hey thanks !

My daughter used the info and wound up in 6th at the Miami checkpoint..

LOL

Mike
Nice. 22nd to sixth. Maybe next time, I'll just drive along with you guys a little further. lols.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
hey mike i was just curious on why you dont have an LS1tech sticker on your car, i looked all over that thing in key west and couldnt find it, figured sence your a full time member here now days you would have something
RPM WS6 didnt think it was a good Idea. SO Z28.com did send me some stickers and I put them on there. No hating but ....its all good he and a few others started to blow some smoke and one of his friends shows a video of his car doing high 10's at the track and I laughed because there was no one at all at the track! It was obviously very cold and every car makes a crapload more horse add a whole second to that at 90 degrees here in the heat of Indiana (add to that people there to watch in competition then video it). Talk all the smack but dont say I am a moderator and then bring in your friends and talk and show crap.
To everyone else I like it here and thanks it was fun but no sticker.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Launching!

What

Old 05-23-2007, 12:39 AM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What

wtf are you talking about. why again did RPM WS6 think it wasent a good idea?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:58 AM
TECH Resident

Wow after 71 pages of seemingly sensible good times.. I am at a total loss. I dont even understand those posts.

Was this merely some cyber peen crap that has caused bad blood btw you and one of the uppity-ups here?

Shrugs. I was just confused. Haha were you drinking?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:58 AM
TECH Resident

Haha or was I drinking hehe
Old 05-23-2007, 01:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dip Stick
i must have been drinking too........
Old 05-23-2007, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bww3588
i think mike kinda blew it for me. i heard Goldberg mention earlier that the winner gets the chance to compete in the real bullrun from Montreal to somewhere in Florida. and then later on Mike said that Morgan was on her way to Canada for another rally........oh well WTF.
Team Charger, Team F-150, Team Mustang, Team Scion, and Team Lotus were all at the real Bullrun as well. That statement really didn't mean anything b/c anyone could attend.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:38 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BOILER_WS6
Team Charger, Team F-150, Team Mustang, Team Scion, and Team Lotus were all at the real Bullrun as well. That statement really didn't mean anything b/c anyone could attend.
who was taking Jason's place in the F-150?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

RPM WS6 didnt think it was a good Idea. SO Z28.com did send me some stickers and I put them on there. No hating but ....its all good he and a few others started to blow some smoke and one of his friends shows a video of his car doing high 10's at the track and I laughed because there was no one at all at the track! It was obviously very cold and every car makes a crapload more horse add a whole second to that at 90 degrees here in the heat of Indiana (add to that people there to watch in competition then video it). Talk all the smack but dont say I am a moderator and then bring in your friends and talk and show crap.
To everyone else I like it here and thanks it was fun but no sticker.

yeah i thought it was kind of funny when i had seen the Z28.com instead of LS1tech considering you have a WS6 and LS1T is a all around site, just wondering lol...sweet car man, i drove by there today and the silver corvette,blue viper and something else was still there
Old 05-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Launching!

No wasnt drinking. I sent a pm explaining myself to rpm ws6. It was when I had asked if there was anyone that knew someone that would be willing to sponsor my daughter and I in the real bullrun. I then got some flogging and some pm's from certain people they know who they are that hit me out of the blue. I was able to find a sponsor thru the dealership that I work at. I thanked everyone I could for their assistance in trying to acquire a sponsorship. I never once asked LS1tech to sponsor however I did say if everyone sent a dollar I could be the ****. Someone else brought the subject up of the sponsorship. I did it for z28.com only because they sent the stickers 2 hats and 2 shirts. I didnt ask for that either. BMR FABRICATION SENT ME ENOUGH TO BE SPONSORED AND I WOULD TELL YOU I ALREADY WAS A USER OF THEIR PRODUCT. I WILL HAVE TO SAY THE ADJUSTABLE TORQUE ARM WAS AN AWESOME IMPROVEMENT. M.A.D.E MOBSTERS OF MODIFICATION DONATED THE k40'S AND THE JAMMERS AS WELL AS THE NAVIGATION.

Ok this really has nothing to do with this thread I need the (I am a little butthurt thread)..lol

Thanks for keeping me on track.

GO TEAM ALSOP/TRANS AM

MIKE ALSOP
Old 05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Resident

Ahh ok man Cool. Cause that initial post was no where near as sensible as this one. I initially thought maybe someone else pretended to be you or something.

It's cool.. I'm sure there are some jealous peopel out there and some who think omg my car woulda done sooo much better etc etc.

Keep a cool head about it, and for the majority of us.. keep on rockin man!!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Launching!

Ahh ok man Cool. Cause that initial post was no where near as sensible as this one. I initially thought maybe someone else pretended to be you or something.

It's cool.. I'm sure there are some jealous peopel out there and some who think omg my car woulda done sooo much better etc etc.

Keep a cool head about it, and for the majority of us.. keep on rockin man!!
It is just the strangest thing all of the sudden all these haters along with MODERATORS show up and BOOM everyones an expert.

Last edited by malsop; 05-23-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Support Team Trans Am #09 on SpikeTV's Bullrun