General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

GTO Forums

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dpw41285
Listen to you and telling him to shut the **** up...how dare you come onto this forum lurk around with your 15 post and then make a remark like this. Go back to your GTO forum where you guys bash eachother and everyone else. This is a great site were we support everyone, from ls1 rx7s to performance trucks. And by the way...nice edit on your last post. Sorry to my fellow techers for getting upset.

Sorry about that...I don't always post unless I have something to say. I like all performance cars...just don't like folks stereotyping GTO owners.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:24 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eh , there are some really cool people and total jerks when it comes to just about any car, it's that whole human race thingy....
Old 06-26-2007, 04:14 AM
TECH Addict

Yep...I think this problem can be applied to any make of car. They all have their good owners and their bad owners. Just don't let the opinions of some change your perspective on the rest.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think the age group amplifies it....ie

a 18 year old with a fast car thinks he's on top of the world.....and doesnt fear much or at least thinks he doesnt...

a 30 year old with a fast car has been around the world and see's how it works...he knows the limits of life...

when im out at get togethers i hear alot of younger guys run their mouths then older guys....
Old 06-26-2007, 04:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98NATA
I guess i just cant stand some of these guys, dont get me wrong a lot of them are cool people and know a lot about cars. But then theres what seems to be the majority of the 04' owners that seem to bash at f-bodys and how they can easily beat us or what not. All the modded 04's go run a stock f-body and brag how they beat it, well no sh*t. Am I the only one thats noticed this??? But please dont get me wrong, i have a lot of friends with goats, and personally i like them a lot, but some of these guys on the forums p#ss me off.
for you

Old 06-26-2007, 05:26 AM
TECH Junkie

there happens to be a guy or two around my area with gto's and they seem to think their cars will destroy a f-body because there car is "newer" but most of the guys over on ls1gto forums seem pretty cool to me, way more mature than the majority of stang/f-body guys imho.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cchris1109
for you

Old 06-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Listen to you and telling him to shut the **** up...how dare you come onto this forum lurk around with your 15 post and then make a remark like this. Go back to your GTO forum where you guys bash eachother and everyone else. This is a great site were we support everyone, from ls1 rx7s to performance trucks. And by the way...nice edit on your last post. Sorry to my fellow techers for getting upset.

Wait a minute...I just realized you are just a punk-*** kid. BTW, I think I have been here two years longer than you.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:28 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by dozlert
Wait a minute...I just realized you are just a punk-*** kid. BTW, I think I have been here two years longer than you.

ok, well you proved yourself to be EXACTLY what he's talking about in you're first post, although you may not be bashing the f-body you did say stuff about him ... and also, who cares if he is a kid, or you have been here 2 more years, doesn't seem like you have done to much in those 2 years. look at me, im young and i post all the time well at work, because im involved. i dont care how long you have been here 14 posts doesn't qualify you to start talking **** .....
Old 06-29-2007, 10:59 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by dozlert
Maybe I am missing something...but why are you...or anyone else in this thread talking ****?

We all love the same company (GM), we all have a variation of the same engine (LsX), and we all love our cars. What is the problem here?
Old 06-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Teching In

You guys are right. I guess I needed to address his earlier attack...it was immature.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

There was this guy in town here who had a 05 Gto. Man he thought it was everything. I asked him how it ran one night...big mistake. He starts off by sayin yea its just rediculous how fast it is. He says its got a Ls2 402 pushing over 400hp. Then he tells me my car has a Ls1 350 and says whats it pushin bout 320 If he hadn't of been a cop i woulda took him out and showed him how all that extra weight holds that 400 hp goat back
Old 06-30-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Big deal. IMO Corvette guys in general are worse than GTO guys at ragging on f-body guys.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
Big deal. IMO Corvette guys in general are worse than GTO guys at ragging on f-body guys.
Yea i agree...my uncle had a 88 vette and always thought he could out run my Camaro. He didn't keep the vette long so i never got to prove him wrong so he still thinks it coulda beat me.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:22 AM
TECH Addict

lol, thats true
Old 06-30-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Resident

I have only one true love, and that is speed. No matter how it comes(GM, Ford, Import, etc). Some people are just *** clowns, and like said before, dont take what is said on the internet to seriously. Most guys talk **** since they know they dont have to back it up. I have won races against f-bodies, and I lost many as well. There is no bad blood here. Please dont stereo type GTO owners though, especially since f-body owners are a bunch of redneck, mullet wearing, pregnant girlfriend with a black eye having drivers. Jk.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
Alright - my first post so don't go all "elder" on me.

I'm a vette guy - but only after being an f-body dude for over 20 years. I agree, some vette people are complete morons ... about a very many things, but they tend to not be car people.

On other forums, I find the vette guys decent and appreciate any nice muscle.

BTW - Biggest mistake I ever made was getting rid of by black/black 02 WS6 T/A. That car was awesome and I still miss it. When I get some extra cabbage I am getting one back
Old 07-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Banned

ha ha I just got around to this post, sorry im bored and surfing.
ANYWAY........
Who the hell are you? Are you like the class president of LS1Tech?
You havn't even been on this site a year, see how other people can play your game too?
You post count > His post count = You better than him.
My join date >>>> Your join date = Me better than you?
Old 07-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Teching In

It's alright...I may have gone buckwild for a minute...I am OK now. I just didn't like folks ragging on GTO (specifically LS1 GTOs). This is one of the more technical forums I like to visit. Unfortunately, there are a few immature folks here as well. We are good.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:41 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by EarlSS
There was this guy in town here who had a 05 Gto. Man he thought it was everything. I asked him how it ran one night...big mistake. He starts off by sayin yea its just rediculous how fast it is. He says its got a Ls2 402 pushing over 400hp. Then he tells me my car has a Ls1 350 and says whats it pushin bout 320 If he hadn't of been a cop i woulda took him out and showed him how all that extra weight holds that 400 hp goat back
who cares if it's a cop, obviously he wanted some. should have let him have it, not in uniform man can't pull you over.. i race a guy around here who has an old Chevelle SS and he's a cop