General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Ever Had an Fbody Stolen?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and I also conspire that 90% of tow truck drivers are some of the biggest theives. They are prolly part of this ring in the Bayou. When my LT1 was totalled a couple months ago I went to the tow yard to check it out and my HID foglights were gone, the passenger seat was gone, and a few other thigns. Their excuse was "someone prolly hopped the fence and took these items." AAA and my insurance company are now invesigating this because they've had multiple reports like this of personal items disappearing from wrecked cars and other things missing off cars that were just towed in from this lot. Not like it was a big deal since my car was totaled anyways just the fact that when insurance went to look at my car and there were no foglights (had them insured lol) and half the interior was gone they wanted to give me way less than what the car was worth.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, now I'm getting paranoid. While I'm concerned about my WS6, my RS is very vulnerable. I have to drive through iffy neighborhoods (and currently attend school near some) and even though it's an 89, it no longer has the pass-key system (old replacement). I'm thinking of a kill switch of some sort for the near future. At least my stereo sucks, lol.

and to the previous poster who had their stereo stolen in Memphis...I know exactly what you mean.

Quick Reply: Ever Had an Fbody Stolen?