General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

lost my license

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo sorry to hear that bro. Hey i was with some family in michigan, and we went out racing one night, like 0-60mph, nothing big, and apparently some guys called us in and the cops clocked us going 52 in a 45. They gave us a ticket going 7mpg over but they said if the 2 witnesses gave their names we could have gone to jail for street racing and wreckless driving. WTF???????/// Is that true? So two people call you up and thats it?
Old 04-27-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Allergik2dyin
hahaha nice. yeah my college is trying to promote "good drinking habits" i suppose or something like that. they had beer pong and flip cup set up in the middle of our campus.....with kegs of....coke! haha morons. they were also handing out breathalizers, naturally i had to pick up a few for my friends to see how drunk we could get. that's the only thing I took from what they were "promoting" haha
lol our campus did something like that. but it wasnt for safe drinking or anything. they did juice pong or so they called it. pretty funny... basically everyone that played was in a frat.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:30 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1997T/AWS6
Yo sorry to hear that bro. Hey i was with some family in michigan, and we went out racing one night, like 0-60mph, nothing big, and apparently some guys called us in and the cops clocked us going 52 in a 45. They gave us a ticket going 7mpg over but they said if the 2 witnesses gave their names we could have gone to jail for street racing and wreckless driving. WTF???????/// Is that true? So two people call you up and thats it?
nah man, in my situation, an actual cop apparantly 'clocked me'..i know he didnt but you cant fight the law...put it this way..29 days left !!
Old 04-28-2007, 03:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

30 days isn't that bad. I lost mine for speeding tickets for all three months of summer last year. The day of graduation was my last day with them and like 2 days before college started was when I get 'em back. Then I fucked up again in November with racing and decided to try and take backstreets to get out of it and got myself in a worse mess. Moral of the story is I lost my license again on December 27, 2006 and won't be getting behind the wheel again til January 7, 2008. I know what I did was a lot worse than yours but still 30 days won't be that bad. I actually got rather skinny over last summer. Looking forward to another great workout this one too. lol
Old 04-28-2007, 03:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Move to Tennessee. I'm 23 and I've gotten 3 speeding tickets, reckless driving, noise violation(for peeling out in a parking lot) and a 100% clean record. 46 in a 30, 84 in a 40 at 3:00am (had to pay a $320 fine), 86 in a 70.

Reckless driving was doing a burnout from a stopsign. Apparently there was a cop at the gas station getting a donut. I was doing 70-75 on this road, oblivious that there was cop trying to catch me. About 5 miles later I see his headlights gaining fast on me and I'm doing 70. I figure out its a cop and slow down. He must have been going 110+mph to catch me with his lightbar off. Asshat was putting more people in danger trying to catch me than I was cruising at 70mph.

Best story ever though is my sister got pulled over in front of our house for running a stop sign at the end of the street. Dude turned his siren on and left the lights ablazing while my parents came outside and all the neighbors and our friends were outside watching this as well.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Allergik2dyin
hahaha nice. yeah my college is trying to promote "good drinking habits" i suppose or something like that. they had beer pong and flip cup set up in the middle of our campus.....with kegs of....coke! haha morons. they were also handing out breathalizers, naturally i had to pick up a few for my friends to see how drunk we could get. that's the only thing I took from what they were "promoting" haha
Eww, I hope you're not going for business to that college because that is terrible marketing trying to get people to not drink by playing beer pong and flip cup!
Second of all imagine how many people got incredibly sick by drinking such a large amount of coke in a short time! hahaha
Old 04-28-2007, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nautilus
WOW some people are just too stupid for their own good.Any normal person would have been tryin to find out exactly what minute of what day you could drive again
haha priceless
Old 04-29-2007, 01:58 AM
12 Second Club

lol im counting the hours
Old 04-29-2007, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by razorclaw99
had a ticket back in feb for a 76 in a 45...since it was 30 + over i got a reckless as well..

today i went to court and my license was suspended for 30 days...

guess im going to be making quite some more posts on this site
Motion to Dismiss due to denial of a right to a speedy trial.
This would be used at the beginning of the trial if your actual trial date was more
than 45 days from the date of your arraignment. Your date of arraignment is the
day you appeared and pleaded not guilty. This would be a rare case and will
cause great embarrassment on the part of the court and the prosecutor. Consider
yourself lucky if you get to invoke this motion.
http://www.artofhacking.com/tucops/etc/misc/NOFINE.PDF
what did you plead? when was your arraignment?
Old 04-30-2007, 01:29 AM
12 Second Club

i originally had to go to ct march 31st but it got rescheduled for april 27th and thats where i lost my license till may 27th...SUCKS!!!!!!!so what...27 days left? lol
Old 04-30-2007, 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
Eww, I hope you're not going for business to that college because that is terrible marketing trying to get people to not drink by playing beer pong and flip cup!
Second of all imagine how many people got incredibly sick by drinking such a large amount of coke in a short time! hahaha
Haha heck no, they were stupid. Yeah I couldn't imagine chugging that much coke. Needless to say that night I enjoyed the beverage that was intended for that game.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Regular

You could always get a Playstation 2 and Grand Turismo 4 and get your driving fix like that. That's one amazing game.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:57 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Spink
You could always get a Playstation 2 and Grand Turismo 4 and get your driving fix like that. That's one amazing game.

i have gran turismo 4 and i must say, after a while, that game just gets boring.

and for those wondering, 26 days left!!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
Ok this is a tad off topic, but a lady i use to work with lost her license for a DUI for like 5 years back roughly, well she went in to get her license back last summer only to find out she originally only lost it for 3 monthes! HAHAHA she walked around, got rides, took the taxi...all the while she could've had it back, she just never checked on it! lmao. 5 YEARS!!

Maybe she wasn't off the bottle haha
Old 05-02-2007, 12:12 AM
TECH Resident

My best ticket was being pulled over after blowing the doors off a mustang doing about 120 in a 65. The cop followed us from the bowing alley, and the scariest and dumbest thing was I had 3 other people in my car when I did this. Granted they loved it. But now looking back on it.. what a retard I was.

Anyways the cop lights up and such and pulls past the mustang and just pulls me over. Has all four of us get out of the car, they gently nudge me over the hood and proceed to frisk me, and then frisked each passenger in turn. They then (yes he had 2 other cars come by to block me in) asked to search the car, thinking we had passed off drugs or something, because one of the girls swapped cameras with the other car before the run.

Needless to say it was the highpoint of my driving career. He gave me a 97 in a 65, this was in Md about 10 years ago. Gave me a reckless driving for an unsafe high speed lane change. He reminded me often about how they could have taken the car etc etc and basically tried scaring some sort of reason into my completely stupid and broken skull

Luckily for me he was a huge camaro fan *I was in my old 94 Z28* ad had one of his own.

I beat the entire package of tickets by putting in for a continuance and then getting a second one, then when I finally showed up I was the only one scheduled for that cop on the dockit. He didn't show. Case tickets thrown out.

Wow, thinking back to this old story I can;t believe how fricking stupid I was. I can;t speak for everyone, but I know I really didnt think about all of the consequences and BS that could have happened as I did alot of my stupid ****.. I was such an idiot when was younger

Not much has changed haha
Old 05-02-2007, 02:44 AM
12 Second Club

see it doesnt work like that in nj "dip stick"....they schedule u for court the day the cop is on duty..he doesnt have to be actually there. its gay. yes theres no proof but its law's word over yours
Old 05-02-2007, 08:30 AM
TECH Resident

Ahh yea that sucks. That's how it is if you get caught in Md if speeding on a state run highway or road.. Like say the Parkway. If you speed on that road it's considered a federal offense and thy don't need a cop present. There really isn't even a judge and trial haha. They send you to a building, you meet with *the judge* and he just tells you what you get
Old 05-02-2007, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thats the only thing bad about owning a TA. Now a Z28 doesn't look that aggressive. It might be stock or it might be SICK and it might be up to no good.You just can't look at one and tell. However a TA looks aggressive just sitting in a parking lot.Now that you've got all that time on your hands you might as well get out clay and the wax and put a kickass shine on it before it gets so hot around here. Lets see if you just do about a foot a day Xs about 25 days left Yea you can't just about make it in time.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

23 days to go. almost 22.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:06 AM
12 Second Club

starting friday when i wake up, it'll be 23..

god im so bored.. btw ls1 owners. i saw spiderman 3 and it was nothing special..NOTHING!! many dumb scenes..(ok i wont ruin it so ill stop talking)