General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Coolest Cop I've Met

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how am I an idiot
haha you're the homo with the batman symbol hahaha
Old 05-23-2007, 05:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer
sounds like you're one of the exceptions to the rule.
No Check Point Charley for you huh
Fu#$ a check point, You wanna know What I hate the most. Its not the gixxers and cbr's doin the wheelies(dont care)
not the boyz at a light havin a lil red light drag(dont care)
not the speeder on the highway doin 75-80 if its a vette or fbody(dont care)
its the frickin people who dont use car seats for the kidz and I gotta see them jumpin inside the car from seat to seat(I got 4 kidz)it hits home!!

And last the godd@# driver who is yackin away on the frickin phone!!Hang up and drive or get a frickin bluetooth!!!!

theres also discreation!! Man not everyone needs a frickin ticket!! If I see a lady drivin her kidz on a beat up car and no head light or tail light. I am not gonna pull her over and ticket her!!God knows she has enough problems already!!! or something in that nature!! catch my drift. Gotta be cool cause what goes around comes around. thats just me and my .02
Old 05-23-2007, 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by litle8
Fu#$ a check point,

theres also discreation!! Man not everyone needs a frickin ticket!! If I see a lady drivin her kidz on a beat up car and no head light or tail light. I am not gonna pull her over and ticket her!!God knows she has enough problems already!!! or something in that nature!! catch my drift. Gotta be cool cause what goes around comes around. thats just me and my .02
sounds like we need more cops like you
you have a heart
haha I cant believe you're a cop and you didnt get the "Check Point Charlie" referance man
thats old school Barney Fif (Andy Griffith)
Old 05-23-2007, 06:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BirdmanLS1
Idiot, thats all i have to say...
i'd still like to know why i'm an idiot Birdshit
Old 05-23-2007, 06:06 PM
12 Second Club

sounds like we need more cops like you
you have a heart
haha I cant believe you're a cop and you didnt get the "Check Point Charlie" referance man
thats old school Barney Fif (Andy Griffith)
never seen it
I'm 31 yrs old man, BARNEY who?
Old 05-23-2007, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Fife
the skinny little side kick to andy griffith on that andy griffith show(old cop show)
you know Opie and Aunt Bee and **** come on man
Come on man you're 31 hell i'm 24 and I know that show
Old 05-23-2007, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry its Check Point Chickee
any way here's a link maybe this will job your memory
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zTgOto9XYBE
Old 05-23-2007, 06:47 PM
12 Second Club

I remember now, but i never seen an episode!!!!lol
Old 05-23-2007, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

how am I an idiot
Dont worry you dont seem like one. Just one of those keyboard gangsters thats all!!
Old 05-23-2007, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea check point chikee was a episode where barney had a side car harley and was doing a check point
good ****
Old 05-23-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

how am I an idiot
Um, If you cant figure out that what i put in bold = ur an idiot, then that makes u even more of an idiot. And for saying batman is gay makes u queer... that along with the fact that your comeback involves nothing but making fun of my avatar pic shows ur lack of creativity. Plz, the world doesnt need people like you who "like to break the law". Dumbass

Lets talk about irony too... you sit here and bash on law enforcement for what sums up as no reason at all... and yet your avatar is a pic of a camaro police car... The list goes on and on...
Old 05-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

I had an experience when I 1st got my car. Everyone at work kept telling me to let them show me how to drive it. I finally got pissed off and said fine wait here ill show you. I worked 2nd shift so we left at 12am. I was about to pull out of the parking lot and I seen 3 cars coming off of a highway. I had plenty of time, so I gunned it and was swerving all in the turning lane tires roasting and I didnt slow down till I hit 75mph. With my luck the 1st car was a local cop. Blue lights came on, I had no seatbelt on. I knew my *** was grass. This dude came up to my passenger window, light shining in my face, and could see nothing but the tip of his hat and nose. To make a long story shorter he came back to the car and said "I could give you a ticket for careless and reckless but I see you recently got this car and your young. Just try and keep it under control" Needless to say the underwear I was wearing were in much relief that I didnt **** my pants. I now grandma my car around ever since.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry for the double post but, I respect cops accept when they pick on people because the dog **** on the carpet this morning and they're still pissed or just because of the type of car I have.

I had a state trooper pull me over for "exceeding the posted speed limit" I barely passed this dude (only because he slowed down) I was in the slow lane and he never clocked me. He pulled in right behind me, turned on his lights. Me being the *** I felt like that morning continued to have my car running and was eating my bojangles biscuit, sucking on my fingers through his whole speech of "You make it a habit of passing state troopers?" I told him I didnt know it was illegal. Needless to say I got the ticket. It was the end of the month ya see. I paid the $110 in court but it was so worth it to show him I could be a bigger ******* than him. The ticket was reduced to a 60 in a 55.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:45 AM
12 Second Club

Um, If you cant figure out that what i put in bold = ur an idiot, then that makes u even more of an idiot. And for saying batman is gay makes u queer... that along with the fact that your comeback involves nothing but making fun of my avatar pic shows ur lack of creativity. Plz, the world doesnt need people like you who "like to break the law". Dumbass

Lets talk about irony too... you sit here and bash on law enforcement for what sums up as no reason at all... and yet your avatar is a pic of a camaro police car... The list goes on and on...
You sound like the typical young kid that is workin security, who just took several police tests and waiting for the results, your dad or mom are cop and you wanna be just like them, then you get on the force w/a big azz chip on your shoulder and knows it ALL. Or you were the kid they picked on in school and when you get on the
JOB you wanna write and lock everyone and their momma up. Am i close. Dude you cant take police bashing personal, who gives a SH@# as long as you get paid every 2 weeks and you take care of your family, nothing else matters. It comes w/ the territory, as we say around here "YOU CANT BE WORKIN WITH FEELINGS, CAUSE FEELINGS WILL GET YOU FU#$%^ UP". Your still young and if you get on the JOB remember! cops dont ticket cops!! Good luck!!
Old 05-24-2007, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

as far as your bash the law comment
99 percent of the cops i've run into are dicks
there are execptions
as far as breaking the law that meant street racing and speeding other wise i follow the law
I just thought that photoshop of the new camaro just looked cool
Old 05-24-2007, 12:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

can we please get back on topic please. u guys are ruining this thread. bitch at each other some where else. thanks
Old 05-24-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Resident

You sound like the typical young kid that is workin security, who just took several police tests and waiting for the results, your dad or mom are cop and you wanna be just like them, then you get on the force w/a big azz chip on your shoulder and knows it ALL. Or you were the kid they picked on in school and when you get on the
JOB you wanna write and lock everyone and their momma up. Am i close. Dude you cant take police bashing personal, who gives a SH@# as long as you get paid every 2 weeks and you take care of your family, nothing else matters. It comes w/ the territory, as we say around here "YOU CANT BE WORKIN WITH FEELINGS, CAUSE FEELINGS WILL GET YOU FU#$%^ UP". Your still young and if you get on the JOB remember! cops dont ticket cops!! Good luck!!
Hm... Actually I'm training to be playing D1 ball at George Mason... so well, not even close, but good try.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

what is the point of you being in this thread
you just like starting ****
man grow up
Old 05-24-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

remember! cops dont ticket cops!!
Why? If they break the law, they should get a ticket just like everyone else.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

you can outrun the cop car but not the cop radio
Bullshit .
When i was younger my friend was with me and wanted me to get on it, so i did to about 100+ lol (stupid i know) anyway as luck would have it i pass a state cop. He IMMEDIATELY slams on his breaks, turns on the lights and proceeds to turn around (kinda hard on the road we were on, 1 lane each direction.) I look at my friend and i'm like "what should i do?" i knew if i was pulled over i'd be fucked....so my friend looks at me and replies "**** it man" i didn't say a word, i let the exhaust do the talking as i ripped through gears winding down roads as i turned on the first road i came to. Talk about a heart thumping, adrenaline pumping, nauseating experience.
Never again.