General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

The ole Girl Finally let me down:(

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007 | 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FNQUIKWS6
Jesus Christ, It's a 160 dollar part
right but like he said, our moms pay for it
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
right but like he said, our moms pay for it
**** that reminds me i need lunch money
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:15 AM
TECH Addict

lol, and that reminds me i need clothes for school and some gas
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer
**** that reminds me i need lunch money
Oh no i'm good she packed me a bologna sandwich in my night rider lunch box
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

nightrider lunchbox, wow you girl. i have the dukes of hazzard box and its sooo much cooler, holds more then yours and even has a secret compartment for moonshine, but i just have her put in apple juice or a juice box
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

dukes of hazzard? at least I have a gm one.Why dont ya just get a big foot one and rep ford.Thats just lame.
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:37 AM
TECH Addict

you're pushing it man, you better watch out in the playground tomorrow!
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Leave the guy alone, he obviously loves his family. Maybe hes thinking this is where the car's condition slowly goes down hill and he has to fix it a lot more than before.
Insulting other people that don't see things your way isn't the way to do things either.
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:43 AM
TECH Addict

ok, well we have all told him what the deal is and how to fix/what not to do. now were just having fun, plus he said he's done in this thread so obviously he's not interested on anyones honest opinion.
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:46 AM
TECH Addict

62,000 is new if it doesnt have over 130k then dont think about getting rid of it and even if it did just turn it into a drag car. my clutch snapped in my ex g/f's driveway i was getting ready to back out and then pushed the clutch in to select reverse and it snapped. i disintegrated the pressure plate.
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redarrow
I am going to guess most of the smart *** comments were spewed by the single under 25 crowd that still gets their lunch money from mama. I hope for the sake of society, as you get older, you become a little wiser. When you have a family and a responsibility to provide for that family you will understand that a car will not take priority over things that are really important.
if you make closeminded statements like this you deserve to get told you're stupid.Fact is most of the drivers on this site are under25.I"m 24 have a 1300$ a month mortgage on a three bedroom two bath house on a canal with a lil girl that will be a year on the 11th of july.If you cant afford it you shouldnt have bought it.Talking about selling it over a few hundred dollars worth of parts, what do you expect?For all of us to be like yea man thats what i'd do.
Sounds like you're living outta your means to me.Good luck either way
Old 06-19-2007 | 11:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

man, my brakes are worn out...maybe i should go buy a new car that has new brakes.....same lines here redarrow. Wear items........ARE WEAR ITEMS!!! Its going to go out again. If you go buy an auto caprice, its gonna have to be rebuilt. I am 24, pay for everything I own and fix everything I own. No one taught me how to fix my car, i just figured it out. I just bought a 93 saturn to drive to work so I can leave my TA at home and can afford to do the mods I want. Consider getting a beater car and you will not regret it. Don't call people on this board momma's boys and you wont get criticized either. Many guys work hard for what he has and works hard to keep it.
Old 06-19-2007 | 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Platinum WS6
man, my brakes are worn out...maybe i should go buy a new car that has new brakes.....same lines here redarrow. Wear items........ARE WEAR ITEMS!!! Its going to go out again. If you go buy an auto caprice, its gonna have to be rebuilt. I am 24, pay for everything I own and fix everything I own. No one taught me how to fix my car, i just figured it out. I just bought a 93 saturn to drive to work so I can leave my TA at home and can afford to do the mods I want. Consider getting a beater car and you will not regret it. Don't call people on this board momma's boys and you wont get criticized either. Many guys work hard for what he has and works hard to keep it.
AMEN brother! and yea i'd go ahead and start lookin at new cars those break will be shot soon
Old 06-19-2007 | 07:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

you'll feel better after its fixed. till something else breaks.

thats how it is with these cars but theyre worth it.
Old 06-19-2007 | 10:25 PM
TECH Addict

damn, on my way home tonight i noticed that one of my little red door lights is out, screw it im trading it in what do you guys think?
Old 06-20-2007 | 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

on second thought......redarrow I think you should sell it. I'll give ya 10k for it =)
Old 06-20-2007 | 12:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by redarrow
Driving back to work after picking up some lunch, pushed in the clutch and heard a "snap". Afterward, I had no gears. Coasted to a stop at the corner of Missouri and Belleair in Clearwater. Stuck there for twenty or so minutes until the police arrived. I was amazed at the amount of idiots that flip you off and scream at you. I had this one old bag tell me that the light was green. She was trying to put the window down to tell me, but couldn't figure out how to do it. She kept on hitting the power lock button. Anyway, I think it may be the clutch master cylinder. I'm just disappointed because that car has never left me stranded. It's got about 62K on it though. It might be time to start thinking of trading it in.
this is a joke right?