General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

A very SAD!! Day!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This hood....

Berryjn, Where were you at exactly when that happened? I often travel the same area...
Old 07-12-2007, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spend the little extra and get the whole car painted if you do not then in a little while you will be able to see the difference and be kickin yourself in the A$$ for not doing it when you had the chance..
Old 07-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

I was b/t houma and Raceland on Highway 90. I think it was mile marker 228.6 on the police report. Ya that is already in the works for getting the whole car repainted and I trust cajun customs so they will do an AWESOME JOB!! The raptor hood kind of looks like the firehawk hood but a cheaper price LOL! and I think there are a couple more differences on it, like scopes look a little taller. But thanks for the support everyone!
Old 07-13-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Regular

Yea get that whole thing repainted man. You will be happy. I almost wrecked in a storm like that last weekend comin back from Atlantic City New Jersey. We heard the storm comin when we left and hit it midway through. I hydroplaned for a while (but didnt make quick movements) while cars were slinging water on my windshield and cars in front of me were stopping. Lets just say the new wiper blades came in handy that day. I never drive the Camaro in the rain, so that was a challenge.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

igot hit parked in a parking lot. i have liability and the other guy has low insurance. they didnt pay for it. it was a long *** ordeal but they didnt pay for it b/c the police report was confusing adn they got out of it. ripped out my headlight, fender and part of my bumper. if they would of hit my black and chrome torq thrust, i would have killed somebody though. full coverage is the only way to go.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Staging Lane

I agree man, My older brother has a 2000 black WS6 with blacked out Z06 rims, slp exhaust w/ long tube headers, and ALOT OF other things. Its clean as hell but I always tell him to put full coverage on it. All he has is liability but he seems to not listen. I hope nothing ever happens to his BEAUTIFUL WS6.