General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

4:17am ANGER!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007 | 01:15 PM
Launching!

Just make sure you spot them next time your at the gym. Then just walk away when you know they are burnt out. Thats what i would do anyway.
Old 08-19-2007 | 01:55 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Beuke 23
That WAS a perfect night. Your car wasn't stolen or vandalized, you got your stuff back, AND the crooks are caught.

That was a very good "wake up call" to remind yourself about locking your car next time around
I AGREE! Very few times do people get to learn from their mistakes without "learning the hard way." Most guys in your position get robbed, never find out who took the merchandise and you never see them or the items again. Learning the hard way sucks. You got a lucky break
Old 08-20-2007 | 01:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 560SL
Then go to jail after the press charges? Yeah, great idea dumbass...
Hmmm, just thinking out loud here but i'm pretty sure the guy was going for sarcasm
Old 08-23-2007 | 01:05 AM
TECH Resident

At least those theives got it straight in the ***, you know if they were on a rampage stealing **** and got caught, then they're f'd.
Old 08-23-2007 | 01:15 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by greysteel_M6
At least those theives got it straight in the ***, you know if they were on a rampage stealing **** and got caught, then they're f'd.
sadly enough thats not true, I knew some kids in my school that stole some **** from a department store, 1 of the kids who had a history of theft got off scotch free somehow and his 2 buddies that were 18 got off with 100 hours of community service. Thats whats wrong with the world today, nobody wants to take responsibilty for there actions, its ALWAYS somebody else's fault.
Old 08-23-2007 | 11:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Starz T/A 17
sadly enough thats not true, I knew some kids in my school that stole some **** from a department store, 1 of the kids who had a history of theft got off scotch free somehow and his 2 buddies that were 18 got off with 100 hours of community service. Thats whats wrong with the world today, nobody wants to take responsibilty for there actions, its ALWAYS somebody else's fault.
That's why my wife was so pissed. They were all 17 years old and knew what they were doing and knew they were in the wrong. People always want to blame it on something else (tv, parents, etc.). If I got caught doing something like that when I was 10, my parents would have had my *** because they knew I knew better. One of the kids (I looked him up) is a star athlete at his high school (not in my town) in hockey and lacrosse. So you KNOW he knows responsibility if he's in a good school and playing two sports....pisses me off!