General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Stolen SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

really sorry to hear about the car man hope ya get it back, it sucks, not only all the money in the cars but all the time of tinkering with it cleaning it down to changin all the fluids taking good care of them so they last a long time then someone comes and just doesnt care about any of that and takes it, really pisses me off, there have been some good points on here about posting about your car on here, i have a good post my cars unlocked and the keys are in it (and i have the shotgun loaded in my house and police on speedial)
i like the coverin the vin idea, and a better than stock alarm or kill switch

good luck man
Old 11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah ive been covering my VIN up since i got my license 2 years ago, never hurts it to be covered
Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by will82
The only cure for the problem is for ALL states to pass laws permitting the use of deadly force with a firearm to prevent theft of one's personal property, and to prohibit ANY charges or lawsuits from being levied against the would-be victims.

Would be car-thieves showing up on the local news with their brain matter decorating the sidewalk is about the only thing that might deter some theft, not to mention make the news worth watching.
+1...

Same for if someone breaks into your house, You should shoot first and ask questions later. We're going to need a Relublican president, no Democrat would consider it
Old 11-09-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by will82
The only cure for the problem is for ALL states to pass laws permitting the use of deadly force with a firearm to prevent theft of one's personal property, and to prohibit ANY charges or lawsuits from being levied against the would-be victims.

Would be car-thieves showing up on the local news with their brain matter decorating the sidewalk is about the only thing that might deter some theft, not to mention make the news worth watching.
there is no "cure" for the problem, but that would definitely help reduce the amount of theft that was committed. of course, you gotta remember that some of these people are so fucked up and high as a kite, they can't remember their name, much less think of possible consequences for their actions.

but i firmly believe that they need to bring back the days of "hanging people in the town square". back in the old days of the wild west, cattle theives could be hanged in the center of town for all to see to set an example. and even farther back, in the days of pirates, the pirates would be hanged and left to hang & rot from the gallows as an example to any other would-be pirates.

bring THAT **** back, along with letting people who are only protecting their private property shoot, and if necessary, kill someone for trying to take what doesn't belong to them, without any repurcussions in doing it.

after all, some people may say "it's only an object, it can be replaced"....which is true, but consider this: you had to work for the money to buy that object. work takes time. and what's the one thing you can never, ever replace? TIME.

so yeah...kill a ****** thief and feel good about doing it