General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Ever happen to you?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever happen to you?

So I took my break at work and drove down to the local sheetz to get some hot dogs and a drink In the lot i noticed 2 other z28 camaros, 1 lt1 and 1 ls1, both dark green (i have a mystic teal that in certain lightning looks dark green) so i pull in next to them just for a cool view. Well i walk in and the guy who owned the Ls1 walked out, and actually got INTO my car and sat there for a second trying to figure out what was going on. I walk out and im like excuse me? lol Just a funny little story, i wasnt mad i thought it was hilarious. Was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone here.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahahahah nope never has happened to me but that is funny....lock your doors man.

I do get the "were you over there by the mall today" becuase there are only like 3 other Pewtew WS6's over here so most of the times they are right
Old 10-24-2007, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

But you got to love the Muscle Car Migration, you see a pack of American Steel and you just have to add to the pride.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha thats hilarious, and no that hasnt happened to me
Old 10-24-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Addict

Nope. But it is funny. I have however seen civic/accord owners on multiple occasions try to open another civic/accord that was identical. I always stay for the show.

Used to work security at the Simi Valley Mall so i seen it happen quite frequently.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

lol i do lock my doors however their is nothing in my car and the sheets in question has a all class side so i could easily see my car. thats why i walked out and was like uh excuse me? lol. But yea the muscle car migration is very true lol, i always have firebirds/ other camaros come park next to me while im in a store.

and yea Iceman, i get that alot, due to the mystic teal being a rare color my friends always know where im at. Definitly the only one here in middle of no where maryland.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Launching!

I had something like that happen with my Mustang...

Once I found the pink CD case..I knew something was up...lol(That and my key didnt work in the ignition, the door key did though....wow..lol)
Old 10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

one of my buddies said he could get his truck key to work in another truck...and no i would never mistake someone elses car for mine...its too unique. my mom has done it though