General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

35th Annv. Vert V6...

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 35th Annv. Vert V6...

So I'm leaving work and I carpool with my brother. On my way to the bank, we drive past a used car dealership and out of the corner of my eye see a red vert parked in the back and it looked like it had the 35th anniversery wheels, but I couldn't see the rest of the car. So on our way home we decided to stop and take a look. Its got an SS hood, 35th stripes and wheels and SS badges all over. Just a cloth interior, no 35th badges inside or on the headrest, and an SS badge on the center console that looks out of place. Go around to the back of the car and saw a regular spoiler, but dual exhaust. Told my brother must have been a Z that someone decided to turn into a clone and forgot to get an SS spoiler. Still a good looking car.

So a salesman walks out to help us and we ask how much, he says $10,900. My brother is ready to head to the bank and buy that sucker until the salesman says its a V6 So more or less someone took a V6 vert and cloned a 35th anniversery car, minus the spoiler. And the dealer wanted $10,900 for it.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:09 PM
TECH Addict

Wow talk about a waste of time and money, although ive seen some badass V6's with superchargers and stuff if its a normal 6 then talk about a waste
Old 10-26-2007, 05:41 PM
TECH Regular

Yea there's an 03 mustang v6 at a dealer here that has a cobra body kit, badges, and wheels. The dealer wanted 16,900 at first needless to say 4 months later its still there and now priced at 10,900. Im sure somebody that wont have a clue will come along and think they're getting a killer deal on what they think is a cobra.... so sad