General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Need Opinions....

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Opinions....

Ok well here's the deal.....

Ive been seeing this black tran's am that looks to have either TT2's or TTM's on it. The car is crashed and is parked outside this guy's house that live's near my work. It's not totalled, only thing i notice is a missing headlight, front bumper is wrecked pretty good. Other then that, it's been there for over a year, and the car just looks like it's going to waste. which is kinda sad, ive always loved tran's ams....

So im thinking of asking the guy 1 of these day's if he is willing to sell me the rim's. Ill check em out and make sure there in good shape before, but i was wondering. Is this is a good idea, im just going for the rim's not the entire car. If there in good shape, What price should i be willing to buy em??? Im saying like around 5 to 600.

What yall think, should i buy em if he's willing to sell or just save up money and get new one's????
Old 10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wont hurt to ask I say go for it, IMO ask him what he wants for them first then work on it from there.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Addict

good idea, ill ask him before i throw a price out there. im throwing that 600 price range, just for the fact that the rims arent new, tire's may or may not be in good condition.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Yeah just aske him if he wants to sell them and if so for how much.