General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

heads/cam hp gain??

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heads/cam hp gain??

How much rwhp gain do you guys think i will have after doing heads and cam on an already 460rwhp procharged TA? sotck heads and stock cam now.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You have a blower and need to know about heads/cam? I ASSUME you bought the car like that? Or didn't do any research before you bought the blower? Not to come off asd a smartass or anything,but If I were goin to slap down $5g's on a ProCharger I would have done some research.

Basic Knowledge tells me this topic has be discussed many times and could be found w/ a few quick key strokes in the search function of the site.

BTw..This is the wrong section for asking a question like this.

Also your goin to want a blower specific cam for the pro charger, a MS4,T-Rex ect are not the proper match for a boosted set-up. the LSA is wrong etc.

As for Heads Cam... My main concern would be saving up to build a stronger bottom end. You start putting alot of power through that stock short block,and Heads/Cam will be the least of your concern

Good Day and Good Night

Last edited by Pro52R; 11-01-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Teching In

my fault for thinkn somebody would actually help me out instead of tryin to make me look stupid. I was asking how much horsepower gain would i get from heads and cam brain buster. Dont reply if you dont answer the question... and also dont reply if your going to poss. **** somebody off. GOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING!!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I did help somehwat..I told you to get a blower specific cam

Every car is diffrent.

BTW...its all in the tune...get a good tune,and not a hand held..

As I said before..posting this in the correct section will net you better results