General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

low point

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007 | 10:47 PM
TECH Addict

and here is the words of the brilliant black mamba,******* *****. supprised 560SL or whatever his name is hasn't said something yet. i don't quite see how he is stupid? maybe he just doesn't know, ever consider that? have you ever posted anything positive or helpfull on these forums? gotta love E **** talkers
Old 11-19-2007 | 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

Okay, well here's something to ponder...the classic muscle cars are worth so much because the guys that wanted them when they were kids can now afford to pay crazy prices for them. Also, others see this, and want to speculate too.

Now, if you fast forward 30 years from now, do you think the ppl who are kids now will want a Fbody? Maybe...or maybe they will want a civic or integra or dsm. Who knows? Just drive you car and enjoy it...
Old 11-20-2007 | 12:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Black Mamba
LMFAO. Wow, you are stupid. You do know they made more WS6s than regular Trans Ams or Formulas in 2002 right? The WS6 isn't anything special, so please don't get diluted from the past, and believe your car is going to be worth something. It is not an appreciating cars.
Wow, all he asked was a simple *** question and only a few gave him an answer. I'm really starting to see a lot of pr!cks n d!cks on here. If some1 asks a question, just answer the best as possible, that's all. How freaking hard can that be? As goes for answering your question man, I think around 10 G's in 2010. Reason being so low, as what others have said about it not being a limited production, gas prices soaring and maybe by that time, there might be a Firebird, who knows. There's a lot of factors to be considered, so really it is hard to say. But don't give it to your son. Give it to me. I'll take good care of it.
Old 11-20-2007 | 05:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

I dont know. Condidering the "buttload" that were made I really dont see many WS6's or SS's on the road. And I prob see less SS's scootin around. Just remember they made a good deal less of our cars then they did the stangs of our later years. I think Some of the final year cars will hold their value well.
Old 11-20-2007 | 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

it will probably be worth like 10-12. the new camaro will make alot of people want it. but when you do decide to sell your car PM me. lol i dont think any new car would make me not want one of these
Old 11-20-2007 | 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
and here is the words of the brilliant black mamba,******* *****. supprised 560SL or whatever his name is hasn't said something yet. i don't quite see how he is stupid? maybe he just doesn't know, ever consider that? have you ever posted anything positive or helpfull on these forums? gotta love E **** talkers
OMG, it is the mighty 1meantransam. It's been a while since I've had an argument with you bud. Well, I guess I wouldn't even call our last few encounters arguments. They seemed more like an intellectual talking to a retard, and the retard just kept saying "no" or "but".

What is this about never helping anybody also? I have helped numerous people on this site. Just because you are blind, and haven't ever looked through my post history, isn't a reason to make blind assumptions with no basis. That is just what you have been doing, assuming. You think you know me because of a few posts, that I do hate.

Hardly any cars in the last 20 years will ever be worth a 1/4 of what the 60s-70s muscle cars are worth. Do you know why? It is because they actually had options back then. Nowadays, if you want an option, you get a full package. Also, there are NO engine packages. I guess the mighty LS1 WS6 DOES include RAM AIR! OMG, RAM AIR, talk about a joke...

Originally Posted by ErikElvis
I dont know. Condidering the "buttload" that were made I really dont see many WS6's or SS's on the road. And I prob see less SS's scootin around. Just remember they made a good deal less of our cars then they did the stangs of our later years. I think Some of the final year cars will hold their value well.
I guess actually selling more than 30k units is a bad thing then?

Last edited by The Black Mamba; 11-20-2007 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-20-2007 | 01:57 PM
Launching!

LMFAO. Wow, you are stupid. You do know they made more WS6s than regular Trans Ams or Formulas in 2002 right? The WS6 isn't anything special, so please don't get diluted from the past, and believe your car is going to be worth something. It is not an appreciating cars.
dont call the guy stupid, he had a question so just answer it. as for the new camaro coming it it will decrease the value of F-bodies. its a simple supply and demand problem, demand for the new camaro will go up, people will trade in their older f-bodies for them. so your decreasing demand and increasing supply, hence the value goes down. If you plan on keeping the car for a very long time then i wouldnt worry about what is going to happen in 2010. As for its future value, you never know, not a lot of people purchase there cars with intent to keep the miles low and become a future barratt jackson sale. ANYTHING can appreciate in value, as long as the buyer sees some sort of value in it and no book determines that.
Old 11-20-2007 | 02:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by nelly
ok let me be clear about this, this is not one of those ' i have 1 of 455 , it,s rare bullshit. i know there were a lot made but give me some numbers 10,000 8,000 15,000 my only reference point is my own car other cars please chime in. it does seem strange that so far the two replies posted on a site that loves these cars thinks they are not going to be worth a carrot!
what kind of carrots are you referring to? i know certain regions might go for more?
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

Again, blackmamba. You are a joke to this site, i truley am sorry i havn't dropped my **** to look through your history of disrespect to people, but i have better things to do. However i do notice your name quite often in threads bashing whoever you feel fit. Instead of calling the guy stupid ON THE INTERNET (tough guy) explain it to him. He obviously didn't know it so how could he be stupid if he wasn't informed?.. The intellectual (BTW good job on finding wikipedia) was me, I help inform or point in general direction of where to be informed. I don't join in and call people stupid. i also recall that in the arguements you and your butt buddy have teamed up against me, and in doing so MANY others have chimed in and proven you so very wrong. Or at least pointed out how much of an also you two are, like a couple of defensive tweenkies.
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1998Z20what?
what kind of carrots are you referring to? i know certain regions might go for more?
Baby carrots, DUH!
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

or at least pointed out how much of an also you two are, like a couple of defensive tweenkies.
First off, what the heck does that mean? Did you forget to leave out the most important word there buddy?

instead of calling the guy stupid ON THE INTERNET (tough guy) explain it to him. .
I did in my previous posts buddy. Go look...

again, blackmamba. you are a joke to this site, i truley am sorry i havn't dropped my **** to look through your history or disrespect to people but i have better things to do, however i do notice your name quite often in threads bashing whoever you feel fit.
How am I a joke buddy? Because I voice my opinion, and it actually has a base? I'm not the one that is blinded by stupidity here.

the intellectual (BTW good job on finding wikipedia) was me, i help inform or point in general direction of where to be informed. i don't join in and call people stupid. i also recall that in the arguements you and your butt buddy have teamed up against me, and in doing so MANY others have chimed in and proven you so very wrong.
LMFAO, do I even need to bring up your previous posts? This one actually made me laugh out loud, and for quite some time at that. By the way, if you are SO smart, how come you can't manage to see that you are typing run-on sentences? I guess you must have skipped grammar class in 6th grade...

You are about as smart as a pile of ****.
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

First off, what the heck does that mean? Did you forget to leave out the most important word there buddy? .
I am not your buddy to begin with. And yes, i guess "YOU" would notice i forgot the key word

I did in my previous posts buddy. Go look....
Negative. guess i missed that on your first post..checked your other previous posts, and sorry, but i missed any REAL help.. again, not your buddy.

How am I a joke buddy? Because I voice my opinion, and it actually has a base? I'm not the one that is blinded by stupidity here.
The base of your opinion is to start off with "you are stupid"
Just a reminder, not your buddy.

LMFAO, do I even need to bring up your previous posts? This one actually made me laugh out loud, and for quite some time at that. By the way, if you are SO smart, how come you can't manage to see that you are typing run-on sentences? I guess you must have skipped grammar class in 6th grade....
Go ahead and bring up all the post you want, i have critisized, and also asked pretty stupid questions. And i'm sure you were the first to talk so **** at me to. Damn, there goes an attempt to bring me down! .. As per my spelling i don't think it really matters, considering you are understanding it just fine. Strange?. your probably the kid that got his *** kicked in 6th grade right?

You are about as smart as a pile of ****.
And i do stoop as low as you at points, but not generally. sorry for stepping into your turf.
Old 11-20-2007 | 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go ahead and bring up all the post you want, i have critisized, and also asked pretty stupid questions. And i'm sure you were the first to talk so **** at me to. Damn, there goes an attempt to bring me down! .. As per my spelling i don't think it really matters, considering you are understanding it just fine. Strange?. your probably the kid that got his *** kicked in 6th grade right?

LOL. I can't believe you started "trying" to spell words correctly, and make coherent sentences at that, because of me. How sad. I guess I do have a direct impact on this site. After my many posts, I never knew that...
Old 11-20-2007 | 05:51 PM
Teching In

what ever you think about my question, it was ignorant to call me stupid. thank you 1meantransam
Old 11-20-2007 | 06:01 PM
11 Second Club

What about the hijack? **** you black mamba, for thinking your the know all LS1tech guru. **** you with your oversized ego, twice while your mama watches.

OP. Enjoy the car. And hope more morons like Mamba here wreck theirs. I for one bought my car cause I wanted to drive it. Sure they MAY be worth more, but when, if ever will be hard to judge. I think it is more of a travisty to have it sit and collect dust, than to be out wreaking havoc on imports....

To you two in the pissing match..... Start a new thread to bash eachother....
Old 11-20-2007 | 06:02 PM
11 Second Club

by the way, if you can read that post, then I guess I got my point across. **** you again...
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:27 PM
TECH Addict

i'm not in a pissing match. just don't like the *****.mamba, i can't believe i have even dropped to your level to argue this long with you. i'm done bickering with you, because it's truely like trying to argue with a brickwall... obviously i'm not alone.
Old 11-21-2007 | 12:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

I guess actually selling more than 30k units is a bad thing then?

Better than 15,000 but obviously not enough to keep the fbods goin.
Old 11-21-2007 | 01:21 AM
TECH Addict

well, i figured i would just show you how imature and unintellectual i am. BlackMamba sent me a message with the subject "i surrender"... so thinking maybe he was going to say sorry for being such a *****, i instead open it up to see two pictures. one i didn't post because it was pretty bad man (holding his piece). but i figured this is the one he took of himself after this convo?
[/IMG]
*mod edit*
sorry mods, but maybe this will indicate the type of person he is?

Last edited by badjuju342; 11-22-2007 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Don't ever post that again! I feel queasy now.....
Old 11-21-2007 | 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

holy hell thats gross...