General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

LWA on speed channel right now!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 07:44 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LWA on speed channel right now!

This will need to moved but he was just on American Muscle Car. If you saw and heard him you would think, "How could that guy screw over somebody...much less a supposed friend?"
Old 11-24-2007, 08:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Those of us who didn't just watch that and have no idea what you're talking about could use a little more of an explanation... I had to stop watching speed earlier after about 5 minutes of them talking about z max on truck u (looked like they were going to talk about it the whole freakin episode). Bunch of idiots
Old 11-25-2007, 10:55 AM
grb
TECH Fanatic

LWA was a featured engine builder on one of the shows tonight. Showed Lamar himself fiddling with a 409. See the post 'Ever seen a head repaired like this'. He doesn't look or sound like the kind of guy who would pull what he did on me.

But of even more interest is the fact that HE was established as a highly qualifed engine builder by American Muscle Car. If you saw that I think you would tend to trust him. Well that's the way it's been in th SE for a long time. LWA was considered to be the best money could buy.

In fact I would have sent my car to Katech if I hadn't found out Lamar was still around. Ane that was one BAD decision!