General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Locked myself out of my car today

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 02:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

locked myself out of an alero i had at one time while it was running, i just stuck a rod down between the door and roof and rolled the window down reached inside and unlocked it
Old 12-07-2007, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by c0ncEpT
I locked my keys in the car before, I pulled on the window enough to get my arm in there and removed the T-top.
Ya'll need to be watching what ya'll are saying. Ya'll are giving away very helpful info. to car thieves. There's already a lot of F-bodies being stolen lately. Plus, the ones that have been totalled lately. We're dying by the dozen.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IZRED
Ya'll need to be watching what ya'll are saying. Ya'll are giving away very helpful info. to car thieves. There's already a lot of F-bodies being stolen lately. Plus, the ones that have been totalled lately. We're dying by the dozen.
Lets see I tore up my weather spripping trying to poke at the unlock switch, and it didn't work, it doesn't work.
Do you think car theives know this already or was my post a learning experience for them?
I have a feeling a car thief could have showed me how to get into my car, we're not teaching them ****.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Beo
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 8a8mfh
Lets see I tore up my weather spripping trying to poke at the unlock switch, and it didn't work, it doesn't work.
Do you think car theives know this already or was my post a learning experience for them?
I have a feeling a car thief could have showed me how to get into my car, we're not teaching them ****.
Slim Jim, FTL
Old 12-07-2007, 07:16 PM
TECH Resident

I've locked mine in at school a few times. I go to get sumtin drop them on the seat lock the doors on the way out cuz the remote goes on the frits sumtimes. I'll take about 5 steps check my pockest and do the aww hell.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Beo
Slim Jim, FTL
Yea no ones ever heard of a slim jim.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As you should be, haha i always think if im gonna do that but then the car starts beeping
Old 12-07-2007, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by IZRED
Unless its a real smart thief that goes on ls1tech and researches, I dont think we have anything to worry about, were arnt discussing any secrets that any street hooligan already knows
Old 12-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

did the same exact thing id say 2 weeks ago. worse for me is i have no spare keys, and i had locked the door for my house too, didnt read the rest of the thread but i do know how to easily break into my car.