General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

About the 2008 calendar..

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I normally hate to jump on bandwagons, but I think you looked damn fine in both of those pics Zangel. Now the paint job on your Camaro isn't quite my taste, but if it makes you happy, than that is what counts.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are you kidding me, zangel is gorgeous. She has a beautiful face and a fit and sexy body and that car of hers is sick. One of the nicest looking camaros on the board and the nicest looking driver.

Its hard not to let a comment like that not hurt your feeling zangel. but take it from me, and as you can see a lot of us, you are a very beautiful woman. And to the Op, dude not cool and you need glasses.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Diesel_29
Lots of ***-kissers and weirds in here.

Anyway, I'm assuming that's your Camaro in the bottom pic?? Who did that paint job?
not *** kissing, just voicing our opinion that she's a pretty girl.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, it shouldn't matter if Medusa was posing with the car! OP- You shouldn't come on here with a comment like that. You know damned well that the person posing with the car or at very least that person's significant other will read it and be offended. Apologizing in advance doesn't make it ok, either. "I'm about to shoot you in the head, but I'm really sorry about it."

Have a touch of class, guy.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dimitri-
Im sorry, no offense, but MAY... come on..

Car is hot.. no doubt about that, but a better "model" could not be found/chosen?? She is not the most appealing to the eye :\

Cause of her I want it to be July already..
Anyone agree?
I'm really sorry but I was drinking some water when I read this and omg I can't stop laughing, I thought the same about a few of the models from "last years" calender
Old 06-02-2008, 09:52 PM

I dunno, That nose honestly knocks out your looks. You have pretty eyes and it looks like straight teeth so thats all a plus. I dunno My buds are ****** sweet.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Super Speed
I'm really sorry but I was drinking some water when I read this and omg I can't stop laughing, I thought the same about a few of the models from "last years" calender
Yeah I thought that was pretty ****** hillarious.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Fiery Features Director

I don't want to beat the guy up for his comments. Like I said, I appreciate the honesty although I wish he would have been a little nicer about it I really wanted to give him a chance to respond to my post. I figure if I said something and just locked it down without allowing him to post a remark, it wouldn't be fair. I don't want to tell him he is wrong for voicing his opinion. If it would have been any of the other girls, I wouldn't let negative posts continue.... but I think I can handle it.

Oh.. and about my nose. No one is perfect! I'm not going to run out and get a bunch of surgery to change who I am... this is me (big nose or not) -- I'm sure it could be a lot worse
Old 06-02-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Zangel
I don't want to beat the guy up for his comments. Like I said, I appreciate the honesty although I wish he would have been a little nicer about it I really wanted to give him a chance to respond to my post. I figure if I said something and just locked it down without allowing him to post a remark, it wouldn't be fair. I don't want to tell him he is wrong for voicing his opinion. If it would have been any of the other girls, I wouldn't let negative posts continue.... but I think I can handle it.

Oh.. and about my nose. No one is perfect! I'm not going to run out and get a bunch of surgery to change who I am... this is me (big nose or not) -- I'm sure it could be a lot worse

i applaud that attitude. if only more people thought that way......
Old 06-02-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

To the haters: You guys are a bunch of dicks. Lets say for a minute that she is ugly (which is not the case), why would you talk ****? Ok, maybe you thought she wouldnt see it, fine. BUT, she responds to the thread and you keep on with your immature comments. Thats just ******* rude. How would you feel if someone said something like that to your girl friend, mother, sister, aunt, or cousin? Grow the **** up and show the lady a little respect. Apologizing or trying to justify your rude comment before you make it doesnt count either.

To the lovely lady that was disrespected: On behalf of the male species I apologize for the inappropriate comments. Their views dont represent the truth. You look great. The way you handled this thread was very respectable. Kudos to you for your good looks and great attitude.

Now its time to
Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I hope this doesn't kill any chances of making a 2009 calendar.....good job!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

I don't see anything wrong with either picture (wheels excluded )

Wish asshats wouldn't try to ruin the selfesteem of cute girls though, its hard enough to find models as it is...
Old 06-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Fiery Features Director

Thank you all so much for giving your opinions! I will go ahead and lock this thread. To the original poster, if you have something you would like to add, I will most certainly give you a chance to speak. Feel free to send me a pm if you have anything to add -- public or not. Thanks again everyone -- and there will be a calendar next year (just not sure if I will be in it). Although, I'm sure I'll see all of you on the track!