General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.
View Poll Results: get the ws6?
yes
63.89%
no
36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

sell T/A for ws6

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah go for it, but dont expect any diff in performance...
Old 06-26-2008, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackDuk98
a WS6 is a hood, a little suspension upgrade (you would probably upgrade later anyways) some bigger rims, (you would probably change those also) and a badge on the back, nothing special at all. But if you say the car is lower milage, mint, non-macco paint job, and $1500 diff than what you could get for yours, I would buy it. Or buy it, sell it, use the extra $$ which would be several thousand, and make yours even faster and fix the paint....
yeah i know that there's little differences between a WS6 and base TA, but which pulls in a higher dollar amount a relatively high mileage base TA or a low mileage WS6? and the difference of $1500 between the two is a steal.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ads_99ta
yeah i know that there's little differences between a WS6 and base TA, but which pulls in a higher dollar amount a relatively high mileage base TA or a low mileage WS6? and the difference of $1500 between the two is a steal.
Sorry bro, I read what you posted wrong, lol. I thought that you were the original poster because your avatars looked almost the same. I was only saying that the WS6 isn't a big deal, but for the price difference and low miles, I would go for a WS6 do to the resale value down the road possiobly. We are trying to say the same thing, but I got lost somewhere or something Just ignore my post, lol. the point, like ads_99ta says, the WS6 is a steal.