General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Trading in The Bird, what next C5 Vette or lease a truck

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 01:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

defiantly go with a c5 or c5 z06 its not only the power thats better, everything is. my mother just got a c5 and driving it compared to my camaro is completely different. it just makes me want to spend a bit more money to get a c5.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
It's funny when people bitch about dealerships trying to make money. Maybe if people let them make money on new cars instead of at invoice or below it they wouldn't gouge as much on used cars.

I'm sure you try to get them to pay more than what is market value on your trade in with chipped paint that needs tires and maintenance.

In the end of the day it's a business, if they didn't make profits you would have no where to buy your next car or get service/warranty work done that is convenient for you
Uhh, most people complain about dealerships because many of them have idiot salespeople who try to gouge customers. BTW, dealerships are making money by selling at invoice--dealer holdback, fees, etc.

To answer the original question, C5=better performance and better mileage. You should be able to pick up a used one for a pretty reasonable price.