General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Just got my license!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hehe, I got nothing but love for the east coast. You just reminded me of these two guys from the bronx that i heard yelling in a WalMart one time...
Old 07-09-2008, 10:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CamaroLover
Immaturity and having too much pride are completely different.
No, they're not, and that's what you haven't figured out yet. Having pride is great, it's how you handle that pride and express it that reflect maturity. And I hate to be one of the guys ganging up on you, but the way you're handling yourself in this thread proves my point.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thmass6
No, they're not, and that's what you haven't figured out yet. Having pride is great, it's how you handle that pride and express it that reflect maturity. And I hate to be one of the guys ganging up on you, but the way you're handling yourself in this thread proves my point.
+1 you still could have handled the problem, just should have approached it a different way
Old 07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Staging Lane

No, an immature reaction to my situation would have been saying I'm not going to take the test because the guy is a ******** to ME. Having too much pride is when it involved my mother which is the reason why I said what I said.

And I don't want someone to say to me "grow up kid". At least not after "typical new jersey attitude"
Old 07-09-2008, 11:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by taeketsu
Oh please, don't feed him that BS. You know you would get an fbody as your first car if you had the chance. Get whatever you want, but drive safe. That's really all there is to it.
totally agree, these guys just like saying things like that because their jealous or ignorant and even both. It;s not like the stupid *** movies/commercials where teenagers suck at driving. Good job man, it was an amazing day being able to drive off because having a car just makes you feel so independent!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Launching!

No, an immature reaction to my situation would have been saying I'm not going to take the test because the guy is a ******** to ME. Having too much pride is when it involved my mother which is the reason why I said what I said.

And I don't want someone to say to me "grow up kid". At least not after "typical new jersey attitude"
And at the end of the day, you still don't have your license.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
And at the end of the day, you still don't have your license.
And that's what this thread is really about

Lotta guys have ADD and just have to try to pick e-fights.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

typical new jersey attitude.... grow up kid j/k

maybe the next time pride wont get in the way of your license
Old 07-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Staging Lane

Next time I'm not even going to talk. I'm just going to take the test. If he still fails me, I'm going to run him over all over the testing course.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next time I'm not even going to talk. I'm just going to take the test. If he still fails me, I'm going to run him over all over the testing course.
you gotta remember that the driving instructor has to power to either pass or fail you. if you mess something up, say sorry and continue driving, dont act foolish. would you say someting stupid to a cop that pulled you over?

my friend gets pulled over. 42mph in a 30....$200 ticket.
me- same cop 55 in a 30, no ticket. why? because i was respectful and didnt take **** like my friend did. just let your last driving test be a lesson to you.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:20 AM
TECH Apprentice