General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

ws6 questions.. kinda curious on this

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was just reading my communications book and the chapter is on ethics and they did a survey of how people trusted certain professions. Nurses is at the top at the bottom you guessed it used car salesmen like this douchebag lol. Has anyone bothered to call the BBB or the any other agency to make sure this guy doesn't pawn off this vechicle on someone? I would hate to see a thread *new to LS1's look what I bought* and it is this car lol
Old 09-09-2008, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

do not buy that car. that is a mess
Old 03-17-2017, 09:04 AM

Default It's for sale again

same car is for sale. Been sitting in a garage in Chesapeake VA. It's on Craigslist for $4500. Obviously still a salvage title. Needs ABS work and needs a clutch. Still the abomination of a WS6 with all the wrong parts. Just an update in case anyone was wondering.

"selling my project trans am. It runs and drives. Paint is pretty good and interior is pretty good. Has been converted to manual windows, all wiring still in door for power. Runs great, drives. Real ws6 car. New rims and tires. Needs a abs sensor, also has a new clutch but whoever installed it messed something up. Clutch is very stiff, engages as soon as it comes up off the floor there for makes it hard to get in gear and will grind some times. Trans appears to be ok, doesn't pop out once it's in gear but can be hard to get into second with out grinding. Driveable as is. Has 78k miles on it. Text for info"
Old 04-21-2017, 09:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by iowncars
same car is for sale. Been sitting in a garage in Chesapeake VA. It's on Craigslist for $4500. Obviously still a salvage title. Needs ABS work and needs a clutch. Still the abomination of a WS6 with all the wrong parts. Just an update in case anyone was wondering.

"selling my project trans am. It runs and drives. Paint is pretty good and interior is pretty good. Has been converted to manual windows, all wiring still in door for power. Runs great, drives. Real ws6 car. New rims and tires. Needs a abs sensor, also has a new clutch but whoever installed it messed something up. Clutch is very stiff, engages as soon as it comes up off the floor there for makes it hard to get in gear and will grind some times. Trans appears to be ok, doesn't pop out once it's in gear but can be hard to get into second with out grinding. Driveable as is. Has 78k miles on it. Text for info"
Got a link?

Quick Reply: ws6 questions.. kinda curious on this